HENDO signing with strikeforce!

oh just read the whole thing at mma mania. nothing is official.

all u have to do is read the mmaweekly article that i posted. thats a direct quote from Hendo.

mexican jujitsu - From mmaweekly.
Henderson denied claims that he has been shopping his services to rival promotion Strikeforce, though he had an informal coffee meeting with Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker last weekend.

“I’ve never even seen an offer from them,” he said.
http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=9790&zoneid=13

he's not signed with them yet. some people need to re-read the article. he hasn't signed shit. the ufc will match at the 11th hour. i don't know why this thread is called HENDO signing with strikeforce! it should be Hendo is in TALKS with Strikeforce.

Well its a good point.

We all though Crocop was going to Dream after UFC 99. That ended up being false.

i wouldn't put to much on this, Kevin Lole is the one who wrote this article, and he has a history of false information. especially when it comes to fighter contracts and where they are planning to sign.

Would hate to see Hendo leave the UFC...it would definitely be a huge step for Strikeforce as far as adding another top-notch fighter goes, but Dana needs to come to terms with Dan.

i hope it happens. i want to see strikeforce rise above UFC and they need some stars like Hendo. MMA on free TV!!!

Stupid fucking move by Dan.

He's gonna leave the UFC cause they won't let him fight Anderson right now and go to SF to fight.......nobody.

Seriously! Who the fuck, outside of Mousassi, is he gonna fight?

Hell, Mousasi is overrated anyway...Dan will walk right through him.

Ya stupid move by Dan because Im sure they cant find him bigger challenges in strikeforce then Bisping that was such a back and forth war and only the lower ranked fighter gets the title shot if he wins makes tons of sense to me.
UFC treats there fighters great I can't wait for Brock to leave and go to strikeforce and fight Fedor

Good for Hendo.

hendo isn't signing with showtime.. hes just holding out for a lil more money.. nothing wrong with that.

He is NOT signing with Strikeforce.

Cmon Dan sign with Strikeforce!

caposa - good for Hendo and Strikeforce

Big loss for the UFC. Strikeforce now has the #2 or #3 MW. They have big name matchups with Lawler, Diaz and maybe even FShammy and Lindland (or would they agree to fight each other?), Strikeforce will make some money off this.

Hendo won the Franklin fight 29-28 which was a good score in my books Franklin may have done a little more damage but Hendo controlled the fight.
Now Wandy vs Franklin was a fucking robbery which even you should know Cre Wandy did more damage and controlled the fight.

PS: that would mean Franklin is 0 and 3 actually in his last 3 fights

then vanderlei beat rich previously..

chill bro, i was just using your very own logic

hendo isn't going anywhere.. 

hendo is going somewhere

to strikeforce

can you not read?

Dana White confirms it in the damn article

I didn't think Strikeforce could start taking over this fast.

Wow.

It must be the CBS and Showtime money giving them the edge in these major fighter deals. Competition makes it better for us; glad to see Strikeforce and Coker put the UFC in it's place.