Hendricks: 'Huge' change in diet

s13 - 
MattyECB - 
s13 - I just think he's off the gear now, wouldnt have thought that if he didnt back out of the testing that gsp requested for their fight which was an immediate red flag. I just think he knows now he can get caught juicing with all the random testing and is finally going legit. "Yeah I'll do the random vada testing, only thing theyre going to find is a bunch of red meat!". fast forward to time to test "I decided not to do it, they are biased and will taint my results since they sponsor gsp!"...lol lamest excuse ever, right up there with pacquiao not wanting to do blood testing back in the day to set up a fight with floyd because he was 'scared of needles' (although he had a tattoo on his arm). Just takes a little reading between the lines for the real truth in my opinion.

You're lying about Pacquiao though. Pac agreed to testing right after the fight which would've proven if he had taken drugs for the fight, as well as testing up until a few weeks before the fight, which would've caught any cycling. It's just that Floyd wanted testing non stop up until the day of the fight which was clearly mind games since the alternative testing schedule still would've brought Pac's alleged cheating to light

And it wasn't afraid of needles so stop being disingenuous, it's a belief A LOT of fighters have, that taking blood out will weaken you before a fight.

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/index.ssf/2009/12/oscar_de_la_hoya_takes_shot_at.html

and about what floyd wanted, if your opponent is willing to be subject to the exact same thing, i dont see why he would have a problem with it.

No dog in the fight but your logic is at the very least, interesting.

If your opponent agreed to be fucked in his ass daily, would you still subscribe to your very logic and submit to the ass pounding as well? After all the opponent is Okay with it.

what thread was the bag salad thread