Hendricks was ROBBED!!!!

Hendricks had GSP rocked and he took gsp down more! How the fuck did Hendricks lose? He won rounds 1, 2, and 4 fix your shit NSAC!

Everyone is going to rewatch the fight over the next couple of days and return with their verdicts.

Most people will probably go with their initial decisions.

I thought hendricks won but I was pretty buzzed Phone Post

Zydeco. What crude fuxk!?? Phone Post 3.0

I agree he won rnds 1,2,4 Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks lost to koscheck and lost tonight. Rewatch it. Phone Post 3.0

If GSP won 1, he probably won the scoring, but yeah hendricks won if you just look at it as a fight.

Kind of a joke about Dana being a huge moron though, does he not realize damage isn't on the scoring?

Also he wasn't as outraged when Gus beat Jones, and in terms of visible damage won by just as much of a margin.

GSP had some light cuts, Jones's lips ballooned up to the size of his head.

shaqitup -

If GSP won 1, he probably won the scoring, but yeah hendricks won if you just look at it as a fight.

Kind of a joke about Dana being a huge moron though, does he not realize damage isn't on the scoring?

Also he wasn't as outraged when Gus beat Jones, and in terms of visible damage won by just as much of a margin.

GSP had some light cuts, Jones's lips ballooned up to the size of his head.

You my friend are an excellent poster. I'm surprised you believe this fight wasn't more controversial than JJ/Gus. I believe Gus won that fight but this is even more one sided in my opinion.

I can't find anyway to think that fight wasn't already 3-1 heading into the fifth. Gsp's sense of urgency coming out in the fifth made it seem like him and his corner believed the same thing. Phone Post 3.0

W T F…. Worst decision EVER

— Carlos Condit (@CarlosCondit) November 17, 2013

Agree hendricks was the better fighter overall Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much my reaction.

Definite robbery. Hendricks dominated was never in any trouble, landed the bigger shots and of course won 3 of the 5 rounds. He basically went through a good sparring session while GSP was fighting for his life.

NSAC and Vegas make sure bettors don't win. That's what this is about. Has less to do with GSP and Hendricks as individuals than the fact they would have to pay a lot of money. The fact that we keep talking about this in boxing and MMA is a problem. Changes are needed. Not Kizer, replace the whole commission. If NSAC was replaced completely by another organization offering the same services, all would be right with the world. Even if UFC had their own officiating and judging it would be an upgrade. I trust Dana and the UFC more than Kizer Phone Post 3.0

Definitely not a robbery...

Hendricks won the fight

rtuzzo - Hendricks lost to koscheck and lost tonight. Rewatch it. Phone Post 3.0

Are you a fucking moron!? Did you even watch the fight? if so then you sir are the one who needs to do the rewatching...

FreightTrain - Everyone is going to rewatch the fight over the next couple of days and return with their verdicts.

Most people will probably go with their initial decisions.
This give it a week and everyone will simmer down Phone Post 3.0

daba - Definite robbery. Hendricks dominated was never in any trouble, landed the bigger shots and of course won 3 of the 5 rounds. He basically went through a good sparring session while GSP was fighting for his life.

LOL you clearly have no clue what dominate means

How did he dominate him yet only win 3 rounds?

Agree with Hendricks winning but it was close.

It would have been a tragedy if Hendricks got the decision. He obviously did more visable damage, but it was still very close and you gotta beat the champ. He talked all that trash before the fight and was so confident that he was going to KO GSP as soon as he touched him but didn't, now he's complaining that he should've won via points lol. He's had gift decisions go his way before, and he was clearly on PEDs. Justice was definitely served.

MarcVanBas - The fans booing Hendricks was a utter disgrace and how can anyone think GSP did more in that fight than Johny I don't know. this was a fix plan and simple.

This, VU!