Herb Dean getting that Dana White Money

ASchlinky -
RicGillespie - Turtle like a little bitch and you get beat. Pretty easy call for Dean.
It's a title fight. There were less than ten seconds left. He was blocking for one second before Herb stepped in. If I'm correct, Herb was the ref for Brock bs Carwin, look how long he let that go.

Herb is getting a bonus tonight. Phone Post 3.0
THIS Phone Post 3.0

RicGillespie - Turtle like a little bitch and you get beat. Pretty easy call for Dean.

Like Lesnar/Carwin, right...bitch?

Aldo the apache - 12-6 Elbows to the top of the head are legal now I guess Phone Post 3.0

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Aldo the apache - 12-6 Elbows to the top of the head are legal now I guess Phone Post 3.0
Those were clearly 6 to 9 elbows Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't the worst stoppage.

kalt - Yup, horrible stoppage. The only thign that makes me question whether he was paid off to ensure Conor got the win was him telling conor "no" when he asked for a standup. Though that could have been done just for that purpose (so people will cite it as evidence herb wasn't on conor's side).
Shut up you dumb faggot Phone Post 3.0

Aldo the apache - 12-6 Elbows to the top of the head are legal now I guess Phone Post 3.0
They are when Zuffa wants you to win. See also: Travis Browne v. Josh Barnett. Phone Post 3.0

Call yourselves fans?

No fan of combat sport would have wanted that fight to continue.

Mendes was in a world of trouble there is no reason for any man to take unnecessary punishment he was beaten and because of Herb he can recover and fight another day.

I sometimes think people want to see brain damage in this sport.

Chads not complaining....he got dropped on the button and wanted no more

One shot on the ground does not mean the fight is over... Unless the UFC wants it too. Phone Post 3.0

This is not mortal combat or a street fight.

This is a sport.

Carwin/Lesnar probably 100 other examples. Phone Post 3.0

ASchlinky - Stoppage was awful. Expect to see herb driving a new car soon. Phone Post 3.0
HAHAHHAHAHAHA I LOVE ALL THE BUTT HURT SO MUCH. Mendes face planted the floor like allllll the rest. Conor is a beast Phone Post 3.0

Sweet_Baby_Jesus - Chad accepted the loss like a man. Phone Post 3.0

Conor haters aren't men. They're trolls, nothing more.

They get to be upset after a great night of fights now!!! LOL

Ocean6 - 
Aldo the apache - 12-6 Elbows to the top of the head are legal now I guess Phone Post 3.0

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't expect the Conor haters to actually know the rules of the sport.

Hint: 12-6 rule applies when you're on TOP. The same strike from the bottom is a 6-12 elbow, not illegal. There are Youtube videos of Big John going over the rules with MMA refs before fights. You should educate yourselves about the sport you pretend to be fans of.

Nothing wrong with the elbows Phone Post 3.0

MrBobGray - We knew there would be excuses
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Phone Post 3.0
I was wanting to believe. Still don't. Hype train won't last long Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac -
ASchlinky - Stoppage was awful. Expect to see herb driving a new car soon. Phone Post 3.0
HAHAHHAHAHAHA I LOVE ALL THE BUTT HURT SO MUCH. Mendes face planted the floor like allllll the rest. Conor is a beast Phone Post 3.0
Lol face planted the floor. That's stupid. I will say this, mendes was not taking his shots too well. Mac has some hard strikes That wouldnt touch Frankie. He has a great chance against Aldo though. Phone Post 3.0

ASchlinky -
RicGillespie - Turtle like a little bitch and you get beat. Pretty easy call for Dean.
It's a title fight. There were less than ten seconds left. He was blocking for one second before Herb stepped in. If I'm correct, Herb was the ref for Brock bs Carwin, look how long he let that go.

Herb is getting a bonus tonight. Phone Post 3.0
No sir he wasn't Phone Post 3.0

Of course Chad wasn't complaining, he was paid to lose Phone Post 3.0