hey bros

I think I’m losing my mind. I can’t breath, my chest hurts… I can’t focus.

I suddenly stutter all the time. I want to die, but don’t want to kill myself

I’m so sad, but so energetic at the same time.

I know this is just a forum, but no one in real life is awake. IDK what to do

This isn’t a gofundme thing I swear.

Panic attack?

no, it’s been days. IDK… I’m bipolar, but never been this sad without the ability to sleep. It’s like I’m on all sides of the spectrum at once. it’s weird man

So you feel out of control?

Absolutely. I suddenly stutter all the time. to the point I don’t want to speak. IDK what’s up.

Get help from someone more qualified than us on the UG. Sounds like you need more than just talking with us. Get the help you need brother, hoping for the best. See a doctor. 

Last time I saw a doctor they stuck me in psych ward, just blamed the booze. I just want to go away

FUCK, wrong forum… mods plz move to the OG. sorry guys

I believe there’s a 5, 4,3,2,1 still you can do. Find 5 things that you know for a fact what they are and you can see. 4 things you can touch, 3 things you can feel, 2 you can smell, and 1 you can taste. I believe it helps your senses get their reality back.

You ever joined a self help group or anything like that? 

But yes, look outside ug/og for help. Best of luck man.

If I were you I'd listen to some nice soothing music right now, like relaxation and meditation stuff.

jbbarne - FUCK, wrong forum... mods plz move to the OG. sorry guys

fuck the OG, much better people here 

The psych doctors told me about that. But I’m going on a week like this. It’s like my mind is there, with the manic/depressed sides present at all times

303 - But yes, look outside ug/og for help. Best of luck man.

They all just want to put me back in psych ward man… that’s no help. I just happen to have goo insurance. No idea what I’m looking for… just can’t handle my head atm

What are some things you like to do to take your mind off things?

Well my job.hobby is making music… but right now I can’t focus enough to do it. I’ve tried reading… nothing. It’s like I couldn’t focus on an eye exam

do some crossword puzzles…anything to give your thoughts a break. Deep breathe. Look up progressive muscle relaxation.

I’ll try that Fujkm… thanks