Hey Frank Trigg, Remember when you talked?

RileyPust - 
Train Judo - Huilo, log in with one of your other names and try one of those angles, this "not knowing who I am" one isnt working, fagit..

It is okay Huilo_95, I will fill you in on Train Judo;

He tapped to Eddie Bravo.

That is really all you need to keep in mind while listening to the shit that comes out of that stinkhole he calls a mouth.

Oh, and he sometimes talks about smoking weed... but the truth is that he is from Michigan and has never smoked quality stuff in his life.

His real name is Quincy Rice, but do not be fooled by the spelling. It is actually pronounced, "10th planet nuts on my chin."

That's a joke because he tapped to Eddie Bravo.

He's still cooler than Frank Trigg though.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100831211118/southpark/images/7/7b/Butters_with_Balls_on_his_chin.PNG

lol

fapout - when did Trigg beat his wife. Sorry, I'm out of the loop ( been oging a lot )

This.

http://thedirty.com/2012/04/mma-fighter-frank-trigg-strangles-his-wife-after-eating-lunch-with-her-co-worker/

MMA fighter Frank Trigg choked out his wife in front of his children on October 17th, 2011. They are now going through a VERY messy divorce and the children who saw the carnage are right in the middle of it. He no longer is employed at HDnet because he was sleeping with a co-worker, assistant producer, 23 year old Amy Vaughn. The company does not approve of the affair and abuse that they were made aware of soon after the incident and have chosen not to utilize his services as a commentator anymore. THAT is why he lost his job, not because they "decided to go another direction" as he claims. Picture of his wife's neck is attached. I also have the cover page from the CPS report that shows that Frank Trigg III was found GUILTY of domestic violence of wife that I will send as soon as the divorce papers are signed.

This thread has already delivered. Minus well lock it up mods.

Harlem -  Oh the ironing. Lot of morans getting suckered in here. Phone Post

You would be very suprised...

There are people in the know.

It IS pretty disheartening to see that so many people don't know who TJ is. Quincy Rice is a household name! In MY household, "Quincy Rice" is what I call my toilet.

"I just inhaled 16 bean, cheese and rice burritos... open wide Quincy, don't forget your Rice!"

If Eddie Bravo ever shits in my toilet, I'm just gonna leave it there and start shitting in the back yard. There would be great satisfaction in knowing Eddie's shit is forever lodged in Quincy's esophagus.

Harlem - Oh the ironing. Lot of morans getting suckered in here. Phone Post
I wouldn't call it being suckered people are giving honest opinions on z negative dude...
Oh he is trolling so well! Phone Post

sevenwithcheese - You know you're a shithead when you make a thread bashing a guy for beating his wife, and everyone still turns on you.

Angry, homophobic and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Yep Phone Post

UGCTT_Suess - why is this guy allowed to troll like this? 
Who is this giu Phone Post

lormpino -
UGCTT_Suess - why is this guy allowed to troll like this? 
Who is this giu Phone Post
*guy Phone Post

EBM - Quincy Rice is an American icon, a scholar, and a gentleman.

Anyone that doesn't know him, doesn't know a God damn thing about MMA, or life as we know it - for that matter.
Boom. Pow. Smack. Exactly Phone Post

1 Like

Would like to see said video of Quincy getting owned by an art he talks so much shit about.

Quincy is like the Kid Rock of judo.

1 Like

Quincy used to try grapple like a bjj guy. He is a wannabe.

If Quincy was tall or even of "normal" height he would not behave the way he does. Insecure midget.

LittleJoeMama - Quincy is like the Kid Rock of judo.

Quincy is better at Judo than Kid Rock is at anything. Except maybe literacy.

Looks like we have a few uppity gays in here looking for their next crusade...

Not that this should surprise me considering the name I put in the thread title..

You fagits and buttflops don't realise though that I don't give a damn if I hurt your feelings..Go watch Ellen or something, I don't have time to make you feel like you aren't going to burn in hell.

1 Like

Good god this guys a douche Phone Post

1 Like

I remember your call-in to TaGG.  You were so mad and cussing so much,  I couldn't understand anything you said.

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/ap7m1CYzS6A", "postVideo-38904424-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-38904424");
UGCTT_Lanfeare - Would like to see said video of Quincy getting owned by an art he talks so much shit about.

Yeah, and I'd like to see Jesus walk on water...But like you, I can't because the shit only exists in the minds of retarded people who seriously need heros!!

I No Kung Foo -  I remember your call-in to TaGG.  You were so mad and cussing so much,  I couldn't understand anything you said.

You'd be mad too if you had to get off someone's mom to call in and correct the ignorance of a man who gets choked out for a living..