Hey MMA: Let's do something nice for Strange Brew

Leben went off to be addicted to pain pills.

Kos can't win a fight and lives in Fresno.

Guess they got their Karma,!!

good cause

Just dropped him $50. Hopefully I'm not being ripped off and it actually goes to him.

Great article.

Comeback fight v CM Punk?! Phone Post 3.0

Bobby sox diner in maple ridge used to be a good spot to grab a burger.. I'm glad it's still there Phone Post 3.0

There's a lot of egos, opinions, assholes and alpha males on this forum but when someone is in need, it's one of the most generous bunch of bastards I've ever seen. Great community of ppl the mma ppl. Phone Post 3.0

Nice to see the community helping out Phone Post 3.0

It is pretty cool to see the funding over 5k already. Phone Post 3.0

great cause.

ChiefMac - There's a lot of egos, opinions, assholes and alpha males on this forum but when someone is in need, it's one of the most generous bunch of bastards I've ever seen. Great community of ppl the mma ppl. Phone Post 3.0
My thoughts exactly. Not sure if other communities would do the same. Phone Post 3.0

Who pissed on his bed? Phone Post 3.0

Fedorthedrummer - Who pissed on his bed? Phone Post 3.0
Chris Leben Phone Post 3.0

Man that's a depressing story.
Always felt bad for him after he was kind of the intended comedy relief on the first season. Phone Post 3.0

this is the first time i donate anything on those kind of websites.

im glad i could give him a little something.

Thank you www.mixedmartialarts.com for putting this on the front page and making us aware of this cause!

uncle dana should donate 50k to the guy to help him turn hislife around

Baker70 -
Fedorthedrummer - Who pissed on his bed? Phone Post 3.0
Chris Leben Phone Post 3.0
Makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

This and helping Mark Coleman are some truly awesome displays of goodness from the UG

Baker70 -
ChiefMac - There's a lot of egos, opinions, assholes and alpha males on this forum but when someone is in need, it's one of the most generous bunch of bastards I've ever seen. Great community of ppl the mma ppl. Phone Post 3.0
My thoughts exactly. Not sure if other communities would do the same. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly!

You homos aren't half bad. Phone Post 3.0

Just donated. Sad to see this unstickied.

^Especially in place of a draft kings promotion.