Hey Thompson

BigFootsSkinnyArm -
Onlyonemichaelbisping - 

Lol.. Sean McCorkle, the only green name that has to constantly bump his own threads Phone Post

So what the fuck are you going to do about it? Challenge him to a fight imo.
Yeah that's how everything's solved... Phone Post 3.0

In early lol Phone Post 3.0

Sean McCorkle - I notice you've been awfully quiet after my complete domination of a guy you're 1-1 against. Took me less than 2 minutes. Which is about 1 minute longer than it'd take me to beat your giant, crosseyed ass.

Stop pricing yourself out of the fight, and step up, bitch.

Actually he is officially 1-0 with a NC and the reason it was a NC is because they added the score cards wrong.  It was a 2 round fight that James probably won 20-17.  Thety admitted they added wrong the next day but instead of over turnng they called it a NC. 

You were an outsider on the betting odds Sean and I backed you and forced a couple friends to. Thanks :)

Lol @ this McCorkle Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

KenP - 
Sean McCorkle - I notice you've been awfully quiet after my complete domination of a guy you're 1-1 against. Took me less than 2 minutes. Which is about 1 minute longer than it'd take me to beat your giant, crosseyed ass.

Stop pricing yourself out of the fight, and step up, bitch.

Actually he is officially 1-0 with a NC and the reason it was a NC is because they added the score cards wrong.  It was a 2 round fight that James probably won 20-17.  Thety admitted they added wrong the next day but instead of over turnng they called it a NC. 

All minor details. He'll need to be on opiates after our fight, as opposed to what he's typically on. Which is "another man's dick"

I hope we get to see you guys fight Phone Post

This'll be entertaining Phone Post 3.0

N Phone Post 3.0

Is this the proverbial 'cal' being put on?

Me doth thinks so

In Phone Post

In Phone Post

john joe -
soldave - You were an outsider on the betting odds Sean and I backed you and forced a couple friends to. Thanks :)

are you fucking serious, there were gambling sites that had mcCorkle as the UNDERDOG against Pudzian?

The only thing that would have prevented me betting my entire life savings on mcCorkle winning that fight, in all seriousness, would have been fear that he would get fucked the way James Thompson did by the judges and i would lose my money to some bullshit.

Other than that i would have fucking pulled the couch to bits for every scrap of spare change to add to my savings and thrown the lot on sean because there was never a more sure thing. That was such a mismatch they should have had special rules allowing Mariusz to carry a sword. WTF

Haha well put Phone Post

philipee32 - Colossus is fighting duffee next

Please god be a double knockout. Phone Post

john joe - 
soldave - You were an outsider on the betting odds Sean and I backed you and forced a couple friends to. Thanks :)

are you fucking serious, there were gambling sites that had mcCorkle as the UNDERDOG against Pudzian?

The only thing that would have prevented me betting my entire life savings on mcCorkle winning that fight, in all seriousness, would have been fear that he would get fucked the way James Thompson did by the judges and i would lose my money to some bullshit.

Other than that i would have fucking pulled the couch to bits for every scrap of spare change to add to my savings and thrown the lot on sean because there was never a more sure thing. That was such a mismatch they should have had special rules allowing Mariusz to carry a sword. WTF

This dude speaks the truth

McCorkle vs Thompson can make some promoter a lot of money.

Any takers on promoters out here...little help here.......
[URL=http://www.gifsforum.com/gif/32652][IMG]http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/do%20want/grand/do-want-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-410.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://www.gifsforum.com/listofgifs/gallery/do%20want][size=1] More do want here [/size][/URL]

Hey McCorkle in all seriousness, how strong was Pudz compared to other fighters? How much of the "World's Strongest Man" strength is he able to transfer to MMA?

Sean contact WSOF maybe Ray Sefo will put this fight on an upcoming WSOF....

In early. Much love Corky I met you at the EGO in April, you seemed cool! Congrats on your latest win. Phone Post 3.0