Hey Thompson

so in.

Yep. Here we go. Phone Post 3.0

In but not giving my hopes up

Sean McCorkle -
KenP - 
Sean McCorkle - I notice you've been awfully quiet after my complete domination of a guy you're 1-1 against. Took me less than 2 minutes. Which is about 1 minute longer than it'd take me to beat your giant, crosseyed ass.

Stop pricing yourself out of the fight, and step up, bitch.

Actually he is officially 1-0 with a NC and the reason it was a NC is because they added the score cards wrong.  It was a 2 round fight that James probably won 20-17.  Thety admitted they added wrong the next day but instead of over turnng they called it a NC. 

All minor details. He'll need to be on opiates after our fight, as opposed to what he's typically on. Which is "another man's dick"
I literally laughed out loud! If you book this fight I will attend wherever it is ! Just to see Sean put him down like a greenwood lady at the fair. Phone Post 3.0

Sean should call him out on The MMA Hour today.

. Phone Post

I don't believe he's scheduled to fight duffee IMO? Phone Post 3.0

ttt for Thompson

I'm in.

Would love to see this fight Phone Post 3.0

In for the Colossal response.

Surely there are other heavyweights better than Thompson you can call out. Perhaps WSOF? Arlovski? Johnson? Phone Post 3.0

Would love to see victor Cui or Matt Hume set this up in one fc with soccer kicks Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe - Would love to see victor Cui or Matt Hume set this up in one fc with soccer kicks Phone Post 3.0

Now we're talking!

wow McCorkle you're really going out on a limb here calling out a high level contender like Thompson, are you sure you want to step up to this level of competition?

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers -

Lmfao Phone Post 3.0

john joe -
soldave - You were an outsider on the betting odds Sean and I backed you and forced a couple friends to. Thanks :)

are you fucking serious, there were gambling sites that had mcCorkle as the UNDERDOG against Pudzian?

The only thing that would have prevented me betting my entire life savings on mcCorkle winning that fight, in all seriousness, would have been fear that he would get fucked the way James Thompson did by the judges and i would lose my money to some bullshit.

Other than that i would have fucking pulled the couch to bits for every scrap of spare change to add to my savings and thrown the lot on sean because there was never a more sure thing. That was such a mismatch they should have had special rules allowing Mariusz to carry a sword. WTF

Nailed! I would have bet my house on Sean winning that fight. Phone Post

crazy mofo turk - Hey McCorkle in all seriousness, how strong was Pudz compared to other fighters? How much of the "World's Strongest Man" strength is he able to transfer to MMA?

X2 on this one. A lot of it is base-orientated, but Pudz can still bench a shit ton. I train with wrestlers who have unbelievable mat strength, but I'm way stronger at traditional lifts. Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

Congrats on the win McCardio, I was hoping you'd win. I would of like to seen it go abit longer see how much you really wanted it. But you did the business, fair play.

As for  fighting me next me next maybe you should get a few more fights in. It's just I know how hard it is to have a losing streak, how it effects your confidents etc. It's just, I'm a different fighter/person than I once was. I will use the light that I've been shown, to bring you darkness. It would be nice for you to get a  couple more W till the darkness, comes knocking.

However of course I'm willing to fight you when ever and now you've  got a high profile win under your ever expanding belt, it should be easiesr to get the fight.As for pricing myself out of a fight with you. I haven't been offered a fight with you to price myself out. Hopefully someone will come knocking now. But well done again on the win