Hey Thompson

Mega Colossus - 

Congrats on the win McCardio, I was hoping you'd win. I would of like to seen it go abit longer see how much you really wanted it. But you did the business, fair play.

As for  fighting me next me next maybe you should get a few more fights in. It's just I know how hard it is to have a losing streak, how it effects your confidents etc. It's just, I'm a different fighter/person than I once was. I will use the light that I've been shown, to bring you darkness. It would be nice for you to get a  couple more W till the darkness, comes knocking.

However of course I'm willing to fight you when ever and now you've  got a high profile win under your ever expanding belt, it should be easiesr to get the fight.As for pricing myself out of a fight with you. I haven't been offered a fight with you to price myself out. Hopefully someone will come knocking now. But well done again on the win

well done sir!

In!

well, that didn't escalate at all

In I'm in I AM SOOO Fuckin in Phone Post 3.0

clicked on the thread just because of "Hey Thompson" was scrolling through and saw this was like...WTF?!?!

Sean Thompson - clicked on the thread just because of "Hey Thompson" was scrolling through and saw this was like...WTF?!?!

Damn bro you fought Vladimir Putin

Would be a fun fight to see.

KickYoNuts - 
Sean Thompson - clicked on the thread just because of "Hey Thompson" was scrolling through and saw this was like...WTF?!?!

Damn bro you fought Vladimir Putin

and John Stamos. Impressive.

Time to man up.....

LISTEN TO TERRY!!

Alumynabjj - 
HarmichaelKunt - 
philipee32 - Colossus is fighting duffee next
Surely not?? Phone Post 3.0

Isnt duffee in the ufc? Im confused.

Yes he is, you're making the fatal  error of  forgetting that a lot of people on here talk ca-ca

This is an epic showdown.
High five to James for keeping it classy!

Get it signed. Phone Post 3.0

Mega Colossus - 
Alumynabjj - 
HarmichaelKunt - 
philipee32 - Colossus is fighting duffee next
Surely not?? Phone Post 3.0

Isnt duffee in the ufc? Im confused.

Yes he is, you're making the fatal  error of  forgetting that a lot of people on here talk ca-ca

lol

Good to see you around Sean!

How's the UFC treating you these days?

Well well Phone Post

Sean McCorkle - 
Onlyonemichaelbisping - 

Lol.. Sean McCorkle, the only green name that has to constantly bump his own threads Phone Post

I don't have to, I choose to. There's a difference

Wolfman bumps his thread all the times. It makes me cringe reading his threads

Lol Phone Post

popcorn Phone Post

I heard of Thompson before I heard of Sean.

But Sean was on the UG before Thompson.

This is current UG fighter champion, vs his toughest challenger, UG #1 contender fighter Thompson.

I like you both, so whoever wins, I'll ride with you, and be like FUCK that other guy.

Internet pride, a lot is on the line on this one.

D241 - 

I heard of Thompson before I heard of Sean.

But Sean was on the UG before Thompson.

This is current UG fighter champion, vs his toughest challenger, UG #1 contender fighter Thompson.

I like you both, so whoever wins, I'll ride with you, and be like FUCK that other guy.

Internet pride, a lot is on the line on this one.

You make me want to chop both my hands off to make absolutely sure I never to online again never mind the UG

Smith1234 - I'd love to see Gannon in retire and fight the winner. Phone Post 3.0

That's because you're a fucking gimp