Hillary ADCC Fla 1/30/2010 vid

Big Congrats

Congrats Hillary!

Ropes

whatever

TTT

Hillary rules.

She could tap you....so to speak.

roli seems like a good guy,makes everyone seem more like an asshole for calling him out about his bb on tuf

Eatin Applesauce - roli seems like a good guy,makes everyone seem more like an asshole for calling him out about his bb on tuf

especially when it was clearly legit

For Later.

It seems weird that you can get to Abu Dhabi by submitting 3 people much smaller, and many belt levels below you. Congrats Hillary for winning, but that one is hard for me to wrap my head around.

Not really. There are many fewer serious female jiu jitsu competitors.

Great job H. Good of you to go easy on the first girl.

How long between matches?

Congrats Hillary.

spg, Hillary has no control over who enters the division.  she finished 3rd  at ADCC in '09, won the black and brown belt mudials no gi, she won pan ams, she won this tournament, some are stronger than others, its not her job to fill division, only to win them

Congrats Hillary. 

TTT

Does anyone have the video of her doing technigues that was on Fight Network TV this past week ?

PINKsinglet -  spg, Hillary has no control over who enters the division.  she finished 3rd  at ADCC in '09, won the black and brown belt mudials no gi, she won pan ams, she won this tournament, some are stronger than others, its not her job to fill division, only to win them

I know man, no argument from me that she's totally awesome.  I'm not trying to say anything about her, it's just a little sad to me that the most prestigious grappling event in the world only brings that level of competition.

it is odd that more of the female "studs" didnt show up to take a shot at this great opportunity. 

Congrats Hillary and also to her coaches Matt and Roli.