Hillary ADCC Fla 1/30/2010 vid

Thanks Gordon.  You need to coem visit us sometime.

Nice work Hillary

Congrats Hillary, if you ever have time and are up in Virginia let me know if you'd like to come by and get some training in with Pedro Sauer. We'd be happy to have you.

gusto makes a great point lol

MTX should customize Hillary a burka with speakers in it

lostJC - Not to steal any thunder but did actually compete against anyone her belt level?
this is silly thinking, would the blue belt of cared if she won? think hillary would of said oh she won cause shes a blue. it was an open tourney and they knew what they were up against. Ive tapped and been tapped but browns and purples and not once did i go ahh darn i lost cause they were higher belts, no i lost cause they were better....

Hillary, I was there when you tapped that one guy that the now famous picture is from, I was like who is this girl shes awesome, now youre even better and its inspiring to see how you treat this sport, You live breathe sleep and eat BJJ and its amazing, I wish i had the same dedication.

awesome video

very cool, congrats to Hillary

For those questioning Hillary's competition, look what she just did at the last Abu Dhabi. She's proven she's amongst the elite in the world.

ttt for Thrillary

Congrats

PINKsinglet -  it is odd that more of the female "studs" didnt show up to take a shot at this great opportunity. 

IMO it's not. They didn't advertise that they were taking the women seriously this year. The last tournament they weren't sending the women to abu dhabi.

Congrats Hillary!

Matt OSMA - Congrats Hillary, if you ever have time and are up in Virginia let me know if you'd like to come by and get some training in with Pedro Sauer. We'd be happy to have you.

I have a place for her to stay there,  so maybe she can make it.

I remember that pic too it was back in May of 08 at my ADCC regional Tournament.   She submitted that guy with a triangle and a straight arm bar.  I gave her submission of the day which got her a nice Trophy and $150.  

Was glad that Renato Tavares brought her up to the tournament that day.

She works so hard to be the best. She deserves it.

sorry Gracie girl, i will defer to you in this matter

hopefully you girls will get more love in the future

Momentum - Congrats Hillary and also to her coaches Matt and Roli.
 +1

As far as the level of competition, I used to hear that about the UFC in 1994, about how the greatest karate guys or judoka or whatever were not represented. He would explain that it is an open event with a big purse, and if someone doesn't show, it is their fault, not the events.

PINKsinglet -  Thanks Gordon.  You need to coem visit us sometime.

Defintely. Where are you located these days? I am in Memphis a few times a year and I thought you were still near there. I am doing a lot of travelling so maybe we can catch up if I am in your area.

R - Kansas I believe ;-)

Little Rock, Arkansas.

That would be Little Rock, AR Kansas !

ttt

mrzipplokk - 
Matt OSMA - Congrats Hillary, if you ever have time and are up in Virginia let me know if you'd like to come by and get some training in with Pedro Sauer. We'd be happy to have you.

I have a place for her to stay there,  so maybe she can make it.

Like I said, she is more than welcome, just let me know whenever she may make it up