Holm open to Cyborg fight at 140

If Chris wins it just reinforces the argument about her being the best female fighter in history.

Holm doesn't give a fuck. She just fights whomever.

Dogman - 
orcus - 
JustAnotherMMAFan -
StrikingMMA - Holly's technical striking and footwork would give Cris an interesting challenge. I would like to see it.
I think Cyborg's striking is more suited for MMA. That'd be a great fight still.

My biggest concern is Cris' cardio at 140 lbs. We didn't get to see it. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah obviously her cardio is going to suffer more than every other woman cutting weight. It's remarkable that Cyborg is undefeated with all these unique physiological problems that make everything so much more difficult for her than for everyone else. Phone Post 3.0

GOD, quit already! sick of seeing your stupid shit...how did 170 work out for AJ cardio.?

The only fight I saw where it would have been a factor was when he beat Burns in a 3-round decision.

Even if you were right, I wonder if there's a difference between fighting in weight classes 60lb apart, and fighting in weight classes 5-10lb apart.

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID -
judonoob -
Ray Elbe -
judonoob -
Ray Elbe - If Holly Holm isn't the champ at 135, and she has had fights heavier than 145, why does cris have to make that fight at a catchweight?...140lbs is not a division, and for years the UFC told Cris that she had to come to the champ. IMO if Holly Holm is not the champ at BW, and wants to return to go up in weight to face a high profile opponent, then it should be in her division.How sweet would Holly Holm Vs. Cris Cyborg be for the inaugural UFC 145lbs belt!?
Or, you know, she could come down to Holly's weight and compete for the more prestigious title for more money.

But no.

After 198, I have revised my thoughts about Cris. At 135, I think the top 3 would be Cyborg, Holly and Ronda not necessarily in that order. All 3 of them beats everyone else at 135 including Miesha. (I think Amanda is beating Miesha anyway)

So why won't her team make the damn weight. Sacrifice some muscle. Make the weight and give the fans the fights we want. She made 139 and looked good. Phone Post 3.0
Because both Holly and Ronda fought at 145, and the reason why they left was because 135lbs was an easier division because they didn't have to get through cyborg to become champ.Now neither of them are champ at 135, so a fight against them would not be for any 'prestigious' belt---unless it was at 145, which would then make it for a World Title, and if it's a matter of it not being a 'ufc' belt...that could be settled by creating a division.I respect Cris's stance that she should not have to drop lower than 145 to fight an opponent who originally came from her division and left without fighting her...unless it is the Champ at 135---or Ronda.
"Because both Holly and Ronda fought at 145,"

How many years ago Ray?

"and the reason why they left was because 135lbs was an easier division"

135 is deeper than 145. The skill level is higher.

"because they didn't have to get through cyborg to become champ."

Your opinion. Facts speak otherwise.

"Now neither of them are champ at 135, so a fight against them would not be for any 'prestigious' belt"

The UFC BW belt is a little more relevant that Invicta. Sorry.

"-unless it was at 145, which would then make it for a World Title,"

Yeah that's like Conor saying his cage warriors title was a world title. Whatever.

"and if it's a matter of it not being a 'ufc' belt...that could be settled by creating a division."

In ok with them creating a division. It won't shut you clowns up though.

" I respect Cris's stance that she should not have to drop lower than 145 to fight an opponent who originally came from her division and left without fighting her...unless it is the Champ at 135---or Ronda."

And you don't respect any other woman that actually fights comfortably at the lower weight class and has been doing so for years. It's like weight classes are just a nuisance for you guys. Phone Post 3.0
Ufc built 135 for Ronda

Ronda ran from 145 once the opportunity presented itself

Cyborg scared off everyone at 145

You can pretend 135 is more important but the truth is everyone there is fighting for 2nd best

Ronda couldn't even hold on to the belt at a division that was created for her. She couldn't even hold on to the belt that was "given" to her.

The woman that beat the fuck out of Ronda with ease, just got choked out by an opponent Ronda has finished twice.

Cyborg is the goat, don't be so delusional.

You act as if Ronda has a chance against cyborg.

If she even imagined she could be competitive with cyborg the fight would have happened.

Ronda has no stock left. She's just a ppv draw that people want to see get destroyed again. Nothing more. Phone Post 3.0
"Ufc built 135 for Ronda"

So? I guess they built 145 for Aldo.

"Ronda ran from 145 once the opportunity presented itself"

What opportunity? The plan was to get the title from Miesha and fight Cris champ can champ. Why didn't they fight?

"Cyborg scared off everyone at 145"

...lol. Yeah sure she did.

"You can pretend 135 is more important but the truth is everyone there is fighting for 2nd best"

More depth at 135. That is not even up for debate. Who was cyborg's last title defense against?

"Ronda couldn't even hold on to the belt at a division that was created for her. She couldn't even hold on to the belt that was "given" to her."

Lol what? She defended the UFC belt 6 times over nearly 3 years.

"The woman that beat the fuck out of Ronda with ease, just got choked out by an opponent Ronda has finished twice."

And? Do you have a point?

"Cyborg is the goat, don't be so delusional."

Goat of what? Who has she fought?

"You act as if Ronda has a chance against cyborg."

She doesn't? I think she taps her out.

"If she even imagined she could be competitive with cyborg the fight would have happened."

When? Cyborg got suspended for steroids. Then when she came back,?wanted out of the UFC. Who is ducking who here?

"Ronda has no stock left. She's just a ppv draw that people want to see get destroyed again. Nothing more."

Well I disagree with your opinion completely. Thanks for playing along. Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist1207 -
judonoob - Good for Holly. I agree with her that Cris can make 135. Phone Post 3.0

Judonoob

Why are you not requesting that Holly stick to fighting/talking about fighters at BW and not speaking about fighters not in her weight class?

I personally find it bizarre that Holly is open to fighting Cris at 140 but in the same breath thinks Cris can make 135..

That's cause Holly is the same fkn size as Cyborg, that's why she thinks cyborg can make 35, cause Holly is a pro fighter who has experience in weight cutting, and she doesn't have a bunch of clowns guiding her career.

she not a psychopath like you sunkist, her opinions actually hold weight you godamn Fuken stalker.

No one cares who the 145 women's belt holder is, it holds no significance, and tainted with a champion who tested positive. 

crumbs - 
Sunkist1207 -
judonoob - Good for Holly. I agree with her that Cris can make 135. Phone Post 3.0

Judonoob

Why are you not requesting that Holly stick to fighting/talking about fighters at BW and not speaking about fighters not in her weight class?

I personally find it bizarre that Holly is open to fighting Cris at 140 but in the same breath thinks Cris can make 135..

That's cause Holly is the same fkn size as Cyborg, that's why she thinks cyborg can make 35, cause Holly is a pro fighter who has experience in weight cutting, and she doesn't have a bunch of clowns guiding her career.

she not a psychopath like you sunkist, her opinions actually hold weight you godamn Fuken stalker.

No one cares who the 145 women's belt holder is, it holds no significance, and tainted with a champion who tested positive. 

There is no reason for name calling. Keep it civil.

Holly should insist on a title shot for 145lbs. This whole fiasco will be done when Holly holds the irrelevant 145lb title.

Who would be the top 10 girls to form a 145 div in the Ufc?

What would we have cyborg vs Holm , and then winner fights who exactly???

Also it's not the other girls faults cyborg can't make 135 and they can, why should they go to her when she's the only girl of any sort of relevance at 145. Phone Post 3.0

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID -
judonoob -
OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID -
judonoob -
Ray Elbe -
judonoob -
Ray Elbe - If Holly Holm isn't the champ at 135, and she has had fights heavier than 145, why does cris have to make that fight at a catchweight?...140lbs is not a division, and for years the UFC told Cris that she had to come to the champ. IMO if Holly Holm is not the champ at BW, and wants to return to go up in weight to face a high profile opponent, then it should be in her division.How sweet would Holly Holm Vs. Cris Cyborg be for the inaugural UFC 145lbs belt!?
Or, you know, she could come down to Holly's weight and compete for the more prestigious title for more money.

But no.

After 198, I have revised my thoughts about Cris. At 135, I think the top 3 would be Cyborg, Holly and Ronda not necessarily in that order. All 3 of them beats everyone else at 135 including Miesha. (I think Amanda is beating Miesha anyway)

So why won't her team make the damn weight. Sacrifice some muscle. Make the weight and give the fans the fights we want. She made 139 and looked good. Phone Post 3.0
Because both Holly and Ronda fought at 145, and the reason why they left was because 135lbs was an easier division because they didn't have to get through cyborg to become champ.Now neither of them are champ at 135, so a fight against them would not be for any 'prestigious' belt---unless it was at 145, which would then make it for a World Title, and if it's a matter of it not being a 'ufc' belt...that could be settled by creating a division.I respect Cris's stance that she should not have to drop lower than 145 to fight an opponent who originally came from her division and left without fighting her...unless it is the Champ at 135---or Ronda.
"Because both Holly and Ronda fought at 145,"

How many years ago Ray?

"and the reason why they left was because 135lbs was an easier division"

135 is deeper than 145. The skill level is higher.

"because they didn't have to get through cyborg to become champ."

Your opinion. Facts speak otherwise.

"Now neither of them are champ at 135, so a fight against them would not be for any 'prestigious' belt"

The UFC BW belt is a little more relevant that Invicta. Sorry.

"-unless it was at 145, which would then make it for a World Title,"

Yeah that's like Conor saying his cage warriors title was a world title. Whatever.

"and if it's a matter of it not being a 'ufc' belt...that could be settled by creating a division."

In ok with them creating a division. It won't shut you clowns up though.

" I respect Cris's stance that she should not have to drop lower than 145 to fight an opponent who originally came from her division and left without fighting her...unless it is the Champ at 135---or Ronda."

And you don't respect any other woman that actually fights comfortably at the lower weight class and has been doing so for years. It's like weight classes are just a nuisance for you guys. Phone Post 3.0
Ufc built 135 for Ronda

Ronda ran from 145 once the opportunity presented itself

Cyborg scared off everyone at 145

You can pretend 135 is more important but the truth is everyone there is fighting for 2nd best

Ronda couldn't even hold on to the belt at a division that was created for her. She couldn't even hold on to the belt that was "given" to her.

The woman that beat the fuck out of Ronda with ease, just got choked out by an opponent Ronda has finished twice.

Cyborg is the goat, don't be so delusional.

You act as if Ronda has a chance against cyborg.

If she even imagined she could be competitive with cyborg the fight would have happened.

Ronda has no stock left. She's just a ppv draw that people want to see get destroyed again. Nothing more. Phone Post 3.0
"Ufc built 135 for Ronda"

So? I guess they built 145 for Aldo.

"Ronda ran from 145 once the opportunity presented itself"

What opportunity? The plan was to get the title from Miesha and fight Cris champ can champ. Why didn't they fight?

"Cyborg scared off everyone at 145"

...lol. Yeah sure she did.

"You can pretend 135 is more important but the truth is everyone there is fighting for 2nd best"

More depth at 135. That is not even up for debate. Who was cyborg's last title defense against?

"Ronda couldn't even hold on to the belt at a division that was created for her. She couldn't even hold on to the belt that was "given" to her."

Lol what? She defended the UFC belt 6 times over nearly 3 years.

"The woman that beat the fuck out of Ronda with ease, just got choked out by an opponent Ronda has finished twice."

And? Do you have a point?

"Cyborg is the goat, don't be so delusional."

Goat of what? Who has she fought?

"You act as if Ronda has a chance against cyborg."

She doesn't? I think she taps her out.

"If she even imagined she could be competitive with cyborg the fight would have happened."

When? Cyborg got suspended for steroids. Then when she came back,?wanted out of the UFC. Who is ducking who here?

"Ronda has no stock left. She's just a ppv draw that people want to see get destroyed again. Nothing more."

Well I disagree with your opinion completely. Thanks for playing along. Phone Post 3.0
You make it seem like everyone is dying to watch the women's 135 pound division.

Nobody cares about this division.

The "Ronda aura" all the retards created is gone. She's been exposed as a fraud who beats up on single moms and accountants.

I guess the 6 title defenses is credible on paper.

Sure, even less people know about Invicta but don't play this out to be some division mayweather is running.

The Ufc hype train is already behind "the next big thing" in Tate.

Are you seriously making a comparison between Aldo's run vs Ronda's? Lol

Don't be so disrespectful.

I get you're hurt that your idol is finished but Ronda no longer holds the power.

You and I honestly don't even know if Ronda can make 135 again after her depression has gained her about 30 pounds.

Go ahead and give me a prediction of how you see Ronda coming back and what she would do to Tate, Holm, and cyborg?

Go ahead and amuse me. Phone Post 3.0
Cool story bro. A lot of your responses show you to be astoundingly ignorant of the situation. Read up on it and get back to me. Phone Post 3.0

stonepony -

Holly should insist on a title shot for 145lbs. This whole fiasco will be done when Holly holds the irrelevant 145lb title.

100%. Cris is on the same page. It would have to be for her belt at 145.

Very easy to say you'll fight Cyborg after you turned the fight down. Everyone says the'll fight Cyborg until their asked to accept a match with Cyborg. Then the timing isen't right. At least Ronda says she won't fight Cyborg, the others are just posturing.

SoCalMutt - ^In Invicta. Due to no UFC belt, right? Phone Post 3.0
As a fan if that is what you prefer, sure.Personally I don't see the belt as an "invicta' or 'UFC' belt. regardless if Bellator had a 145lbs belt...I would see whatever belt Cris Cyborg held at that time for 145lbs the world title until she lost it.When the UFC bought Strikeforce they turned that belt into a woman BW belt.Cris was striped of that belt for her doping mistake and the organization disappeared. She server her suspension, subjected herself to WADA testing 3 fights prior to getting a UFC opportunity, and has recaptured a world title after beating Marloes Coenen in Invicta (VERY HANDILY) I'd like to see Julia Budd Vs, Cyborg eventually, but until she has a world title it would be pretty undisputed to call cris a world champion at 145.If the UFC wanted to have a world champion at 145, then it could be for their belt---if not, even if the 'INVICTA BELT' wasn't some how on the line---I would consider that fight a world title fight for the female 145lbs division...but that is just IMHO

In hollys defense I thought she turned it down in hopes of getting a title rematch Phone Post 3.0

mixjitsu - In hollys defense I thought she turned it down in hopes of getting a title rematch Phone Post 3.0

You have to understand: To the Cyborg shills, Cyborg is the only one who can go back on what she said she when she no longer finds the risk/reward appealing.