HOLY MOLY!!! (McDojo from Hell)

Here is a lovely pic of the daughter,.....

Ok I lied she is on the left..

holy shit....this guys got a picture with Chuck Norris. He's legit.

Skywalker got his dad's good looks and athleticism.

The dude on the right is Wayne Newton's grand nephew

ttt

Holy BAD Web design, Batman...

Who did it, a 12 year old with FrontPage?

I'm telling you I think his kid might actually have something wrong with him. I'm just amazed he mastered breathing with his mouth closed,

or mabey he held his breath for the pic.

That goofy over-weight asian-looking guy is his son? And his name is Skywalker? Did his dad WANT him to get bullied?

Teila Tulistooth,

Thanks man, you made my day :) That was fucking hilarious!!!!

"That goofy over-weight asian-looking guy is his son? And his name is Skywalker? Did his dad WANT him to get bullied? "

He's indian...some indians have indian names. There was a girl in our highschool named Sara Kickingwoman.

ttt

"I’ve tried everything, but I can’t loose the weight"

"Chief's" response:

"I have heard these cries of excuses too many times. Now let be honest with each other but more important with yourself. You are the one paying the price for the weight loss programs not working and if not today, I assure you will later on in your life.

It doesn’t take a rocked scientist to come to some conclusion about your inability to loose weight.

Whatever you are doing, it’s not working and you MUST make some adjustment in your program."

Wow. Daughter is FINE.

Ron Krull must be related to that guy in one way or another.

What's wrong with that? The Chief is telling fatty to stop making excuses and lose weight. The Chief brings wisdom!

"How much for a peace pipe loaded with some of his personal stash??"

Judging by his shameless audacity, its probably some good shit.

"oh and a traditional native american blow gun made of BAMBOO..."

See, now I thought I was the only one who could appreciate shit like that. Bravo sir.

I cant get enough of this:

Basic rundown:

This dude trains for years in Kenpo and is legit.

Decides to cash on his Native American heritage.

Just starts making shit up and dresses in absurd costumes and poses for pics with replica weapons and a look of pure self-satisfaction on his face.

Decides he's now a spirit guide, weight loos expert and social commentator as well.

Manages to brilliantly combine martial arts, white guilt, and distance learning to make money.

I must say I am impressed Mr Roman.

Finally I have found the art that can take my skills to the level of "somewhat of a knife expert."

Damn you baboon...stealing my quote...

Man, I wonder which level I need to buy to be "somewhat" a knife expert...

"hey, good for them, if someone is dumb enough to get conned, it's their own fault"????

People that fall for this crap or scams like the nigerian e-mails deserve what they get.

You know why? because people that fall for sh!t like this are either lazy or greedy.