HOLY MOLY!!! (McDojo from Hell)

http://www.blackbeltmag.com/document/328

I actually made a thread about this like 5 years ago.. this guy is hillarious. Even my many Native American friends think he is pure comedic gold.

LAKOTA FOR BACK AND JOINT PAINS

I would've assumed he lived on a reservation where he would have to hunt buffalo to survive, but the guy lives in Garland, TX (Dallas for the those who don't know). You can't fault him for his prices: see 'Dallas: Image is Everything' thread.

Where the @#$% are pics of his allegedly hot daughter?

Guy had a small dojo in Dallas 20 years ago. He has taught Kenpo forever. He is a true OG of Kenpo. He only taught privates back then. He was very expensive back then.

FEAR THE KENPO DAGGER

LAKOTA FOR BACK AND JOINT PAIN

This part of his webpage was my favorite.

"Buying a system does not mean buying the belt -- it means buying the opportunity. There is no guarantee that when you fly to Dallas, Hashtali Roman will pass you. You may fail if you have not worked hard and your money will not be refunded and your time will have been wasted"

Nothing worse then trying to buy a black belt and failing.....no refund. If you want to test in front of the guy again I wonder if it's the full program cost. What an awesome teacher!

thousands of years before columbus discovered 'merica

Well, I guess he isn't doing any harm. Let's face it, how many people can afford to pay his crazy rates and are likely to ever have to use what they have "learned" in anger? Still, if someone does try to do what he's learned and get's their ass stomped, they'd probably somehow explain it away or be too embarrassed to sue or something.

I also like that his website links to one called "Blackbeltsforall dot com"

Here's his reasoning for giving people their black belt and certification as soon as they pay the initial fee.

What In the Program?

When you order your Kenpo or Red Warrior program you will receive a video tape for each belt level, yellow, orange, purple, blue, green, brown and Black plus a tape containing forms and sets. You will also receive a written manuals for each belt level, a Black Belt and you 1st degree black belt diploma. I do this for three reason.

(1) I'm a full blood Choctaw Indian and I use my Native honor system that you will complete the distance learning program and become the best possible Black Belt you can be.

(2) God forbid something happen to me, I would not have wanted you to spend this kind of money and not receive your certification.

(3) Most do not live in a city and state where you have access to an instructor or school that teaches a proven sophisticated system Like American Kenpo or Red Warrior. There is so much misinformation available to you thru the internet. There are so many inferior school out there teaching elementary and embryonic systems. You know who I'm speaking about, there on every street corner and in every neighborhood. If I can just keep just one person from attending those types of school and becoming just another cooker cutter black belt, then I have done the martial arts a service. My Distant Learning Black Belts will be far superior students than the black belts from your neighborhood school, just having more sophisticated information. Ed Parker's American Kenpo system is the leading system in the martial arts world. For more research on Ed Parker, access the internet. This Kenpo and Red Warrior Distant Learning Program cost $995.

ttt for the chief

Gotta love a "standup" fighting style with takedowns. I also chuckled at the apology that his Kenpo techniques might be "too complicated" for newcomers.

I have the issue of BB magazine he was in and I remember thinking is this for real. Guess he is just another guy w/a good marketing scheme. Wish I could think of something that a bunch of sheep would buy and make me rich, then I could fit in better w/this South Florida lifestyle.

Sharps

why are some of you defending this guy?

He's a scam artist. Make no mistake about it, he is "selling" a product that is a CON.

Do you say to other con artists, "hey, good for them, if someone is dumb enough to get conned, it's their own fault"????

^^YES I DO

post a pic of the daughter bitch dammit

Sweet Fancy Moses

Garland, where he lives! Is a shithole. The spear he has probably comes in handy for killing 100+ pound wild pit bulls.

I was attacked by pits twice when I lived in Garland

the pics are here fellas

http://www.blackbelt4all.com/adrian%20roman%20photo%20gallery.htm