Home Weight Bench Question

I’m looking to buy a standard weight bench. I’m confused about the weights

It says max user weight is 350lbs and max weight is 400lbs.

Does that mean a 350lb person can only bench press 50lbs? Or can a 350lb person bench press 400lbs?

I think that description was for this weight bench but all the ones I looked at were similar.

i think thats your body weight and the added weight plates combined. Its for home use, generally no spotter. If your training at home, safety is best. I have a simple flat bench, its solid has a 600 max, lasted for 20 years I never go super heavy when alone.

Here is a list of benches,

For home gym get a setup with safety pins so in the weight comes down it doesnt suffocate you. Essentially get a squat rack with pin holes every inch to get the perfect height.
Benching alone at home is probably the most dangerous thing anyone will do weightlifting wise.

Don’t ever buy a bench press with the narrow weight supports. They are death traps. Always make sure it has the wide supports.

I’m going to keep searching. I got a curl bar and a straight bar and 150lbs worth of weight plates so far. I ordered two 25lb plates last night. I been holding off on the bench

I weigh about 210lbs-215lbs. I would at least like to get a bench where I can bench press 200lbs.

I’ve been buying weight lifting equipment little by little at a time.

The bench I posted is the same one I seen in this guy’s video and he says it’s a good one. He looks pretty jacked in the video but in person, he might only be 5ft6 and 150lbs for all I know. I don’t know the size of these people in the videos. It’s like watching 2 muscled up welterweights fighting, then seeing Dan Mirgliota step in the camera shot making them look like dwarfs. The price of the bench has almost doubled since he made the video on it too.

I use the floor press, dbells and kbells.

I went ahead and ordered the bench I posted about.

The only thing I messed up on is getting my bars and plates in 1 inch. I should have gotten everything in 2 inches.