Honest Opinions of Ephedrine

"you could pick up some bronchaid from your local CVS, and stack it with caffeine pills (i use No Dos) and aspirin."

This is why you don't take (dangerous) advice from strangers on the internet. Stay away from shortcuts that could damage your heart. Unless making weight for this fight is more important than your long-term health. If it is, why not just take speed or snort a few lines? Re-examining your priorities would probably be a good idea, too.

Or you could just work harder, eat cleaner, and avoid dangerous shortcuts all together.

"I suggest bodybuilding.com for more info."

Do not take advice from people who value being ripped over being healthy.

"James, you really feel that taking Ephedrine is necessary?"

NECESSARY, ABSOLUTELY NOT.
does it work, yes.

Bodybuilding.com isn't just a bunch of muscle heads, there's alot of very good information there.

I agree with SwampRocker, not necessary, but it does work.

"ECA stack is hands down the best fat burner out there"

Nope. Exercise and proper nutrition wins, hands down. Also, won't make your heart explode!

Bodybuilding forums are not the place to go for health advice. Period. Maybe great for if you want to look all muscley at any cost, but that just seems retarded to me.

SwampRocker - "James, you really feel that taking Ephedrine is necessary?" NECESSARY, ABSOLUTELY NOT. does it work, yes.

How dare you CAPS LOCK BOLD me!

Do you know who I am bro?

SwampRocker - "James, you really feel that taking Ephedrine is necessary?"

NECESSARY, ABSOLUTELY NOT.
does it work, yes.

Sorry guys, just had a sales meeting.

Fabes SwampRocker just eloquently echoed my thoughts on the matter. I don't think it's neccessary but am interested in seeing how it works for me.
It's more out of experimentation than desperation so rest assured that I am not in a position that I would be popping pills every hour in a bid to make weight.
If I found it were to adversely affect me I would drop it like a hot shit.
Thanks again to all who posted.

The fat lost from Ephedrine is modest.

For people with a few pounds to lose, ephedrine is a much more effecient way of losing weight for the time challenged.

It doesn't work wonders. I take it for my insomnia

gynecomastia.

For reals?

LOL at some of the crazy responses on here.

I am currently using it off and on.  An off week or two is recommended.  It very obviously will affect everyone differently but if used properly is safe and wont give you the bad aids.  I think its not a true fat burner it just kicks up your metabolism, gives you more energy and curbs your appetite.  Its not a cure all and exercise and a strict diet are obviously also required.  Just like anything use your brain and use in moderation.

Yes it works. If your friend isnt out of shape, overweight, and plan on exercising in 104 degree weather while taking 2x the amount he will be fine.

Go to supplementdirect.com and type in vasopro. Its like 12 bucks.

LOL at bitch tits.

Well, it works for shedding weight and getting energy for your workout. The only thing is I found that it makes you sick if you are hungry and it makes it difficult to focus and calm down when I was rolling, or so I thought.

I think it's actually, probably, not too bad in moderation, however most people end up abusing it and then it becomes a major health risk.

Just my thoughts on it.

OK, here is some first hand experience from many years back.

I took a home made eca stack while cutting, often. Crystal Ephedrine bought by the gram, baby aspirin, and caffiene based stay alert tablets. None of the ingredients were illegal at that time.

It does have the required effect of raising your metabolism, heartrate and increasing weight loss. Part of the weight loss increase is due to water loss because of the elevated temperature. The effects that you feel are a hyperactivity, increased energy etc. Feelings decrease over time, and although some people say that the benefits are still the same, I found that I was prone to increasing dosages so that I could feel the effect.

The risks. By far the majority of young healthy people that use it will have no adverse long term side effects. Anyone that has even a slightly elevated blood pressure should avoid it at all costs. Anyone on any kind of stimulant medication for any condition at all, such as Dexedrine or Ritalin should avoid it. If you have an undiagnosed heart condition, which is not as uncommon as you may think, It could kill you.

To sum up. You are throwing a dice when you take something like that, and the odds are way in favor of nothing happening, but there is a chance. I would never ever take that chance again, and would advise against it. I knew someone very well who rolled the dice, and ended up being the 0.0001% chance. It is not worth it.

I took it before made me VERY SHORT FUSED...Not good on your liver and messes with your breathing Patterns...NO GOOD!

Fabes - 
SwampRocker - "James, you really feel that taking Ephedrine is necessary?" NECESSARY, ABSOLUTELY NOT. does it work, yes.

How dare you CAPS LOCK BOLD me!

Do you know who I am bro?

hahaha!

Cindy

clenbuterol?

dont have a bit of problem with it. people can put whatever they want to in their bodies, they just gotta deal with the physical consequences - whether good or bad...

Enjoy the health-eroding side effects to get a little more ripped, ladies.

great stuff but illegal nowadays cause of retards.

pretty effective but beware when using. I would not use it during heavy routines. It does give you the energy but it made me feel like my heart was going to explode.