Honest Opinions of Ephedrine

the problem with ephedrine is it WORKS TOO WELL..thus peope have a tendency to take too much and too often..iused to take it all the time..it definitely killed my appetite to the poinwhere i HAD to force myself to eat...my intensity during workouts went thru the roof as well...so, yeash strength went up and i lost weight pretty quickly..over time though my irritability increased and i wasnt able to sleep as well if it took it later in the day...all in aoll, the stuff works very well but you shouldnt be taking it every day...sporadically it works wonders...

mte

25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 325mg aspirin is an ECA stack. It works...  You will actually have to FORCE yourself to eat because you lose your appetite.

BRONCHAID

DEXATRIM 

ASPIRIN

is a good one to use.

Those 3 work.  Start with once a day, then bump up to twice a day.  Dont take in the evening or you wont sleep.  Also, if your heartbeat starts getting up there then chill out for a sec and then resume working out/training.

guy1 - 

LOL at some of the crazy responses on here.

I am currently using it off and on.  An off week or two is recommended.  It very obviously will affect everyone differently but if used properly is safe and wont give you the bad aids.  I think its not a true fat burner it just kicks up your metabolism, gives you more energy and curbs your appetite.  Its not a cure all and exercise and a strict diet are obviously also required.  Just like anything use your brain and use in moderation.

EXACTLY... 

I took it about a month ago to jumpstart my training, I am down from 245 to 218 right now.   Now Im just eating better and training daily,  the weight is coming off more slowly but thats how it should anyways.  The first 4 weeks I lost like 16 pounds.

Just dont abuse it...

It works but from what I have heard you metabolism drops a crazy amount after you stop taking it.