Horn looked unreal!!!

Donnie, I think it's pronounced "Cale"

ttt for Ninja power

Jeremy needs to start sending pics of him in Daisy Dukes to gay bodybuilding sites, then lose a couple of matches while proclaiming that he won.

Subwrestler is correct. Zuffa seems to have a beef with Horn, and simply put, a lot of my "very casual watching MMA" non fanatic type friends know of him, and have deep respect for Jeremy.

But Zuffa doesnt protect Baroni from Horn. He's had tough opponents. I dont like that loudmouth very much, but he hadnt it easy. Dont look for Zuffa conspiracy all the time.

he is one of the most underrated fighters by far.

Horn's absence in the UFC leaves some big unanswered questions as to WHY, and also as to WHO is TRULY the champ!!

Zuffa/Dana needs to get Horn back into the UFC, ASAP.  It's only gonna help things out with matchmaking, and Horn could easily make a good spokesperson for the sport as well.

horn is the man!!

Koma I total agree with you. Fuck the UFC, they don't treat there fighters right.

"Horn's last 2 fight has has DOMINATED both David Loiseau and Chael Sonnen. If the UFC doesn't give him a shot they are stupid"

Being Dominant has hurt Horn's UFC chances. Zuffa doesn't want him beating any of their poster guys.

Tito is on a 2 fight losing streak. Horn would be a good "easy" fight for Tito. Plus, isn't Lee loosly affiliated with MFS? Plus, hasn't every MFS guy beaten every Punisment member and affiliate in competition? Good way to get back at MFS. WHy isn't tito demanding this? I think we know the reason.

I agree with Horn being a very good spokesperson for the UFC. Look how Randy Couture carries himself...I think Horn would do just as well.

fyi...Horn has Tattoo's

TTt for the man.

"Got a body lock, did a Matt Hughes "walk you to my corner and slam the hell out of you" slam"

ummm...never would have thought he'd be able to do that to Chael...wow!

Jeremy Horn has to be one of the most talented fighters out there.

Talk about keeping the man down.

UFC GET HIM IN!!!!!

Yup, for the one billionth time, get this man back in the UFC.

JudoMo, why do you say Horn would be an 'easy' match for Tito????

Personally, I think Horn would win

congrats Horn...damn he is on a roll!

"JudoMo, why do you say Horn would be an 'easy' match for Tito????
Personally, I think Horn would win"

Buff

when Tito v Horn is mentioned most people say that Tito shouldn't waste his time with horn, he's a B fighter, would get crushed, etc. Well, Tito has had 2 lossess in a row. He deserve an easy fight. Hell, he wants Murray and wouldn't Horn be even easier?

I don't think it would be an easy fight at all and I think Horn would win. I was being sarcastic.

When did Chuck say he wanted no part of a rematch? I doubt that as Chuck has fought only tough guys and does not duck people.

horn had a close fight with couture...

horn would kill tito. titos game is one that horn handles with ease. tito would have no edge against horn, and horn is way better at subs. i say that because tito hasnt displayed such skills to bring about a finish like horn has, and i havent seen him train. tito beat elvis, elvis beat horn, horn beat chuck, chuck beat tito. man i love this shit.