Horn looked unreal!!!

Liddell would fight Horn again and has never turned away from an opportunity for a rematch.

Horn is legit, should be in the UFC and may be more than Tito could handle. That is a fight I would love to see. Coture vs Horn would be very interesting too.

ttt for horn

jeremy is awsome. he also very creative. he was under chael at one point trying to grab chaels knees and pull him down. he could feel chaels head off to the side of his back. he whipped a couple of nasty elbows back and over onto chaels head without even looking. i have never seen that before.

"Fuck the UFC........Horn needs to be in Japan getting paid."

That is the most correct statement I've read here in atleast 3 days.

Tito needs a fight in August...

"Liddell would fight Horn again and has never turned away from an opportunity for a rematch."

Well let's see.

Chuck did Dana huge favor by participating in the Pride GP.

Chuck did Dana a huge favor by waiting, stepping aside so Tito could fight Ken, costing Chuck the title and the benefits that come with being champ.

Don't u think if Chuck really wanted a avenge his loss, all that he has to do is pick up the phone and talk to his one time Manager??????

come on people...lets be real....

if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck........

Chuck has a shot at the belt again, Horn can wait to fight the #1 contender he just needs his shot. Don't get me wrong Horn is one of my favorite fighters, I love his style and attitude but he can wait for Chuck. Oh, and you insinuate Chuck is ducking Horn let's see, Metzger, Randelman, Suloev, Busta, Vitor, Babalu, Couture, Overeem, Rampage, Tito. Horn has fought only Babalu and Randy out of that group and both were losses.

I think Horn should have gotten his shot long ago. If he does get a shot it should be against Babalu again.

Horn is my favorite fighter in the sport.

Horn is my favorite fighter in th.....

Hey Kirik, you stole my line..

;(

Phil wont allow Dana to protect him. Horn gets in Ufc Phil will fight him in a heartbeat.

Horn would be a bad bad fight for Baroni.

Horn would be a bad bad fight for anyone LHW on down.

TTT for JH, for rewards surely merited

LOL @ anyone calling Horn a "B" fighter.

IMO, Horn would handle Tito.

I would love to see a Horn Hendo match-up in Pride.

Horn is the GOD of mma!

"how do you pronounce "Chael"?"

Like Chale(rhymes with jail).

You DO pronounce the CH...

Horn's skills are unreal. I love that man!!

Horn is the greatest fighter in MMA right now. Over a hundred wins, and no losses. Never been knocked out. That many fights you'd think he would have accidently got knocked out.

I was talking to a guy at the vfc and he was telling me about a fight Jeremy was in were he had a guy in guard, and the guy was punching away. And he reaches over and picks a peice of paper off the mat and hands it to the ref. Now thats calm.

Judomo... Oh OK :)