HOSTILE TAKEOVER: After Ank's KO tonight, predict future UFC champs from the Soviet region

I will bold the team Khabib fighters for the casuals just so they know who has the strongest chances of holding a title:

Flyweight
Tagir, Mokaev

BW
Umar Nurmagomedov, Merab, Said, Yan

FW
Topuria

LW
Islam, Usman Nurmagomedov (pending signing) Fiziev

WW
Shavkat, Khamzat, Islam (aspirations for WW title)

MW
Khamzat, Shara Bullet

LHW
Ankalaev

HW
Shamil Gaziev 12-0, Pavlovich, Volkov

2f762b4a98dd4ba80c068484d37b5e00

TLDR: there is potential for an ex Soviet era champ in every division

2 Likes

Untitled

3 Likes

29-0-0 >>> 25-4-1

2 Likes

Only DJ has 4 real losses.

Not fake ones that you made up in your head where Tibau lost 30-27 on all three score cards while juiced to the gills against a green 23 year old who landed all the damage in the fight and pressed him against the cage all night.

Durinho would have made Khabib look human too | Page 2 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

Media - Khabib dominating Luke Rockhold on the ground at AKA [Update: long new footage] | Page 3 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

1 Like

Why don’t you look at the stats moron

I just did and noticed Khabib had 4:26 seconds of control against Tibau’s 17 seconds :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You are aware how fights are scored right? Landing a few more significant strikes while taking damage and not causing any of your own is a great way to lose a fight when you are getting controlled like that.

All of your hero’s have close decision wins like this, some multiple, USADA infractions and have gotten their lights turned off.

Khabib not a scratch, infraction, absolute perfection.

29-0 now and forever. Your tears won’t change what his record will always reflect.

1 Like

Learn something about the sport…

This is why you keep losing bets to me @_Skeletor aka MerridewtheGOAT :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1i-ioa

Losing bets I lost one s/n bet you duck tucking lil bitch. You avoid @Winston_Wolf bet and tuck, if you would lost you would tucked as well. You tucked with @anon22089824 , so sit the fuck down and realize who your owner is on this forum Jack. @_Skeletor

2 Likes

I Own You Now Shane Johnson GIF by Power

1 Like

I had no bets regarding fights with either of the posters you mentioned.

You’re moving the goal posts to distract from the fact that you’re my bitch.

program manager GIF

1 Like

You had bets that you tucked from you liar. Get them in here

2 Likes

Nothing regarding MMA.

You had to wear the SN of my choosing for a year because of your lack of MMA knowledge :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Literally my bitch.

You faggots arguing about sig name/forum bets is everything that’s wrong with this place now.

2 Likes

No everything that’s wrong with this place is that it’s a broken down heap of junk.

Namechange bets about MMA are the spirit of the UG.

1 Like

@_Skeletor didn’t you also say Volk would win the rematch against Islam? :joy:

Your what’s wrong with this place. Just you alone

Two week notice :fu:t6: