HOSTILE TAKEOVER: After Ank's KO tonight, predict future UFC champs from the Soviet region

Just listen to all of my picks regarding team Khabib and do the opposite of yours and you’ll be right every time instead of wrong :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The fact you two are arguing about it is everything that’s wrong with this shit hole these days… Once upon a time you knew that the other person would accept the bet and take their licks if they lost.

2 Likes

There is no argument. He lost the bet and accepted his punishment.

As a huge Pereira fan, Magomed terrifies me

2 Likes

Shara Bullet…lol hype show. I like your list, but Chimaev is still a huge question mark for me.

And I think Arman is next champ

Shara is list padding. I don’t think he’s much of a contender. Khamzat can get it done but he’s not a shoe-in. I feel like he’ll fold in a 5 round championship fight against the wrong opponent. Arman has very little chance against Islam. Islam already beat him and I feel he’s improved a lot more than Arman since they last met.

I’m more of a Pereira fan than an Ank fan… Pereria has a good chance because Ank’s grappling isn’t your usual Dagestani tier… it should still be enough to throw off Pereira’s rhythm though.

See I disagree. I think you had a young, 22 y/o Arman. Im not saying id bet on him, BUT if he won I wouldn’t be shocked

Where if lets say DoBronx beat Islam id be surprised

Islam has been on an absolute tear since the Arman fight and come into his own finishing 6 of those 8 fights… outstriking and dropping Oliveira and Volk.

Arman deserves credit in being one of Islam’s toughest fights earlier in Islam’s career, but there was that loss to Gamrot since, and the only fighter of note he finished was Dariush who Oliveira also finished. Islam is also training with the best team in MMA history.

I actually think Gaethje has the best chance of beating Islam even though over the course of 5 rounds Arman is the tougher fight. Someone’s going to have to cash in on a punchers chance and put Islam’s lights out to beat him and I don’t think Arman has it in him at this stage in his career. Islam’s striking is now proven world class by UFC standards.

1 Like

See I think Arman beat Gamrot. But thats besides the point. I just think he gives him a world of issues.

Either way, both still great

Don’t think there’s anyone who is a threat at HW.

Yea not understanding the point. We made a bet and I lost a d then I messaged the admin and accepted my date for 12 months

1 Like

Respect for taking your loss like a man and never complaining.

1 Like

With that being the case, I apologise.

I didn’t you can even ask Jack, hated Volk losing man. No different when I wrestled, before the whistle blows and after the match is over, you shake your opponents hand.

1 Like

I remember. I was just stating it out loud for others.

1 Like

Lol this stupid fagot backs heavy favourites only and then brags about it. And he has never once actually posted a betting slip. The guy is a fuckin fraud.

Was waiting for you to get in here.

1 Like

Why do they cast such weak looking bitches in roles that are supposed to be intimidating?

I’ll never understand it.

so has he.

I’ve never had bets regarding betting slips and if I have please drop me the post itt.

You literally went on for days on end about how Volk was going to beat Islam in the rematch and then after he got his head kicked off you pulled out some broke ass reciept how you also bet on Islam to save face :face_with_hand_over_mouth: A cowardly act worthy of a lifetime of laughter.