HOSTILE TAKEOVER: After Ank's KO tonight, predict future UFC champs from the Soviet region

Yeah because I really want you stinking up good MMA discussion with your personal obsession/vendetta against me due to all the times I’ve dog-walked you.

giphy

lol idiot I did not go on for days about it, you did, and you posted at me countless times about it so I responded. Vast majority of what I posted about it was debunking your retarded troll shit talk about Volk being a weight bully and a juicer. You literally posted at me over and over again practically begging me to continue engaging you.

Yeah, it just so happens that you’re the one always clicking and posting in my threads instead of elsewhere

durrr if I put ten bucks down on both guys I totally won’t look like an ass for betting on the wrong horse :joy:

Also, replying yet again within minutes :joy:

Not really anyone in Hollywood who’s really intimidating though, I’m not sure what that show with bald dude even is the other one was Kevin spacey from horrible bosses.

haha broken record. low brow retard, get some actual points. you think people on here are laughing with you but everyone is laughing at you.

And so what if I had a backup multi to cover my bets, it’s what smart people who actually know what they’re doing do. It proved my point anyway, that anyone can do what you do in just betting on dagis, fighting in abu dhabi with every single advantage stacked in their favour. It’s all you’ve ever been capable of. you are literally just a worthless nothing of a person lol.

Broken record… yes you broke the record for the most posts in my thread.

Please stop shitting up MMA discussion with your obsession for me.

I don’t care if you had to bet on Islam as well just to save face because you lost… go away. Your avatar says it all clown shoes.

giphy

I come here (MMA forum) to discuss MMA fighting, bust out some dope shit and analyze the sport not interact with you.

Maybe you should find a forum that’s about obsessing over other members instead of MMA?
tumblr_e1861968b4fc63ce54c4a209f40c188e_e82b0316_400

Islam is going to fight all of these guys, so we’ll get to find out.

That’s what I like about Islam, he is more willing to stick around prove himself because Khabib humbles him in the gym.

Some people disrespect his recent winstreak but they are delusional. Beating and finishing both Charles and Vokanovski in his last 3 fights should not be undestimated. Islam is a force to be reckoned with.

islam-makhachev

OP likes sucking swarthy cocks, as he has admitted

2 Likes

Typical nothing post from a typical know-nothing bitch. Imagine getting into mma as a pass time purely to troll on a dead forum. lol.

“dErr i sO gOoD aT PrEdIcTinG fiGhtS, i bET tHe -600 fAvOriTe WiLl WiN dEeRr iM ThE gOaT oF ThE FoRUm”

lol, you never even put a real bet on it you fkn coward fraud hahaha

You’re like a fat, stank chick who can’t take a hint :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You have the choice not to click on my threads like an obsessed freak but here you are all day and everyday

giphy

This

1 Like

This what? Dude cropped half my post and took a picture, saved it on his PC and posts it in every single one of my threads. This is a middle aged man we’re talking about. Think about how pathetic that is and get back to me :joy:

He owns you Jack. You should just dick tuck and walk away

1 Like

You’re just mad because you lost the bet to me and were named @MerridewTheGOAT for a year

Dqo0WC

The beauty of the sport is though, is that we get to find out.

We’re going to see how all these Russians do on their pursuit to the titles and how many champion belts Team Khabib will win. Maybe this very thread will be bumped for years to come like the thread where I banked more heavily on a fighter than anyone in UG history and called the round.

hahaha and yet you were either too broke or too pussy to actually bet on it, plus your dumbass got it wrong anyway as it was a sub and not a ko soooo… wtf :joy:

doesn’t matter if you pick the round if you can’t pick the method, dumb fuck. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah I remember that. Does Jack want me to bring that up because there’s pictures to show otherwise on the forum. I tried to get him to make a simple $20 bet and he wouldn’t even do that. He wasn’t confident enough to do that and I can prove that too. @anon22089824 put you in your place now know it

1 Like

What I said was that people shouldn’t underestimate Islam’s striking.

People actually laughed at that.

And that’s exactly the sequence that won him the fight.

DiligentRichGecko-size_restricted

Actually, all I remember is not wanting to go through a third party site to hold our money and wanting to do an SN bet, which you lost and are now still salty about.

giphy

hahaha wtf, there are a heap of reputable sites for betting, you were afraid to put a bet on because of what? you think a betting site is going to scam you out of your $20? lol we all know thats a lot of money for you but what a pathetic excuse.

1 Like