HOSTILE TAKEOVER: After Ank's KO tonight, predict future UFC champs from the Soviet region

Same reason you won’t post your ugly mug here, I’m not lending out my personal info to any third party site… nobody gives a shit about 20 bucks except broke bums like you.

:joy: it wasn’t even a betting site it was a pvp transaction using the Cash App and he dick tucked

For 20 bucks… I’m going to go through some bullshit cash app :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Your SN was much more satisfying to me than 20 bucks would be @MerridewTheGOAT

be0cafd7-7135-4ef0-b4c5-ba89ad76d5a9_text

I said both but you wasn’t willing because you wasn’t confident enough in your boy to go all the way. So you folded.

1 Like

You lost either way… suck it up @MerridewTheGOAT
200w

Okay so now you admit that it’s fair for me not to post a pic of myself when you’ve tried to talk shit to me about that in the past. Then you call me a broke bum when it’s a $20 bet that YOU turned down that we are talking about.

You are so dumb sometimes I wonder how you can’t see the constant hypocrisy in the bullshit you spew on here.

1 Like

lol look at this pathetic retard scraping and scrambling. typing then not typing then typing… you’ve already had to resort to complete hypocrisies etc. just give up idiot

2 Likes

It’s what he does when he knows he can’t say shit. You put him in his place

2 Likes

haha so fkn owned and he knows it. and having to just regurgitate our insults and use them back at us because his dumbass can’t think of anything valid to say. What a complete and utter imbecile

1 Like

Who actually gives a shit about $20 to even take the time to go through with that shit :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

If someone pitches me a bet that is worth my while for a future fight I might consider it. Until then styling on people with SN bets and taking souls is far more rewarding and humiliating for my opponents.

Dqo0WC

You’re literally trying to use the method of which you lost a bet to me as a talking point. Slap yourself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Just like how this other mouthbreather keeps saying Islam is going to lose but then gets his shit pushed in… bu bu you were betting on favourites :joy: I thought he sucks? Make up your mind, dork.

Oh look, a Dagestani penis!!

suck my dick wwe GIF

Says the guy who actually ran a train on his bro :face_with_hand_over_mouth: You can’t make this shit up

The Truth Reality GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

33FwJJ0vQTPRS

Those big pursed lips. Just like your mother…

So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

Jack be spitting ver-sus
UG be getting ner-vus

Russians coming up the ranks
lining up their battle tanks

Tell me how much they suck
you will soon run out of luck
looks like you’re dumb as fuck
because now you’re all stuck

Jack’s got you all lined up
like death row prisoners signed up

Master of ceremonies in execution
Repent now and beg for absolution
502012120_univ_sqr_lg

Native American As Is GIF by BuzzFeed

Edit:

After Topuria’s win yesterday another Ex Soviet era Caucasus Georgian fighter has won a title. The UFC are trying to pass him off as Spanish even though he didn’t move there until he was 15 and doesn’t have an ounce of Spanish blood. Let’s keep watch of this thread to see how many win titles and the UFC’s dirty tricks on the way.

giphy-downsized-large