How did Cat lose?

Missed the fights. How did her fight go
Down? Phone Post 3.0

She was out grappled in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Got into Grappling match with one of the better grapplers in the division. I thought she had a huge striking advantage, but as we all know cat isn't exactly GSP when it comes to in fight adjustments and game planing. Phone Post 3.0

Beer and Hotdogs - Got into Grappling match with one of the better grapplers in the division. I thought she had a huge striking advantage, but as we all know cat isn't exactly GSP when it comes to in fight adjustments and game planing. Phone Post 3.0
This. She is retarded when it comes to in cage preparation. Apparently this was the first fight she's ever actually had a gameplan for. Not that you'd know. Phone Post 3.0

She may have had a large adrenaline dump in all honesty. A lot of emotion for her to come back on such a big card after the crap she has been through. She looked dominant in the first rd /rd and a half. How quickly she faded made me think this Phone Post 3.0

She gassed after the first Phone Post 3.0

Physically Cat is on par with Ronda, with even better striking. But her fight IQ is awful. Phone Post 3.0

Was tossing Juliana around for the first round, and beginning of the second. Then Juliana reversed and spent the rest of the second round on top. Then third round Juliana gets an early takedown and spends the whole round on top. Phone Post 3.0

Hoping she goes back to Colorado for training. Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase - Physically Cat is on par with Ronda, with even better striking. But her fight IQ is awful. Phone Post 3.0
Cat's striking look absolutely terrible on saturday. She was like running at Juliana, winging punches and kicks. I think she landed like 2 body kicks, thats. Phone Post 3.0

First round she rag dolled Juliana in grappling. 2-3 she lost like every scramble Phone Post 3.0

She tried a weird inverted triangle or something at one point from a weird angle and even stuck herself in half guard from side control. 

She couldn't get back to her feet. Pena can grapple. Phone Post 3.0

She lost because she didn't win. Phone Post 3.0

Damn shame. Alway root and will continue to root for cat. I was surprised Peña was so dominant but like the dudes said above me, her fight iq is unfortunately lacking. Here's hoping she bounces back with a vengeance. Phone Post 3.0

Her grappling was flat out embarrassing for a professional fighter. Everyone I was with had their jaw hanging open when she was attacking the head and arm choke from the bottom and started spastically bridging. She is not good. Phone Post 3.0

kennyfrommd - Her grappling was flat out embarrassing for a professional fighter. Everyone I was with had their jaw hanging open when she was attacking the head and arm choke from the bottom and started spastically bridging. She is not good. Phone Post 3.0

For some reason I thought she had more high profile wins than she does, she really only has Tate (beat down but a horrible stoppage), and Nunes which at the time didnt mean a lot, but obviously looking at it now, it's a huge win. 

I was very surprised. I even bet Cat. I thought this was going to be a walk in the park for her. She spent most of the 2nd and 3rd just defending submission attempts off her back and trying to improve her position. Phone Post 3.0

kennyfrommd - Her grappling was flat out embarrassing for a professional fighter. Everyone I was with had their jaw hanging open when she was attacking the head and arm choke from the bottom and started spastically bridging. She is not good. Phone Post 3.0
She definitely didn't look good, but she has in the past. I wonder what happened. She looked lost on her back. Phone Post 3.0

I think the fight IQ is definitely an issue with her, She has beast tools but her striking looked just plain silly. Pena is the opposite just a well schooled grappler.

Maybe she need a different coach who knows. she need's to go back to the basics and get reprogrammed. Cat shouldn't be losing like that.