How did schevchenko beat holly

I'm drunk sorry somebody give me cliffs Phone Post 3.0

Counter punches. Trips. Phone Post 3.0

Fists

I bet on Valentina as Holly had stress all over her face at weighins. I believe because of her BFF Jonny getting popped again. I was still skeptical as Holly was much bigger than Valentina but Valentina is a hard nut! Phone Post 3.0

Way of the dragon Phone Post 3.0

Using The art of Fighting without Fighting ....but with added fighting. Phone Post 3.0

Flying omoplata

It was fuckin insane!!!!

Spinning shit Phone Post 3.0

Have you ever fake punched someone to make them flinch? Holly threw 400 fake punches and Valentina never flinched. That person that beat Ronda's ass no showed unfortunately.

Superior striking overall using a lot of counter punching. She is also a black belt on judo and was quick to clinch and trip Holly putting her on her back. Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - Superior striking overall using a lot of counter punching. She is also a black belt on judo and was quick to clinch and trip Holly putting her on her back. Phone Post 3.0
I was wondering how she managed to trip Holly every time she got double underhooks. Phone Post 3.0

Valentina was just much faster than Holly, was catching Holly almost every time she came in using her lead right hook.

Mainly just a very noticeable speed difference imo. Though they didn't land, I never have seen spinning back fists as fast as Valentina's. Phone Post 3.0

I honestly thought Holly won the first 2 rounds and then the tide turned and Bullet out worked her and landed more in the last 3.

Valentina saw Holly's strikes comming from a mile away. She reacted to the kicks and punches and was out of distance before they could land and she didn't react to the 1000 feignts. That's basically it.

209'd@170 - Spinning shit Phone Post 3.0

backfists and wheelkicks as counters, very impressive

Speed kills.....And in this case caused a 2 fight losing streak.

carcaju - 

I honestly thought Holly won the first 2 rounds and then the tide turned and Bullet out worked her and landed more in the last 3.

this. I was surprised at the 49-46 score and thought the fix was in for holly. glad the judges got most of it right.

Very Effective leg kicks as well. Holly's legs were red as hell last night.

DarkPlace Daz - Valentina was just much faster than Holly, was catching Holly almost every time she came in using her lead right hook.

Mainly just a very noticeable speed difference imo. Though they didn't land, I never have seen spinning back fists as fast as Valentina's. Phone Post 3.0
This. Her speed and crispness is incredible for this weight class. Spinning shot was impressive as well, although a little predictable. A good wrestler could time those.

Would love to see her and Joanna throw down if both could make 125. I think that has fight of the night written all over it. Phone Post 3.0

Holly wasn't really throwing shots that were landing or hitting and got countered to shit Phone Post 3.0