How did Woodley get a title shot?

He split Gastelum a year and a half ago, then had the Hendricks fight cancelled. Is this just a "make good" situation? Phone Post 3.0

He's the chosen one. Nuff said. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was ridiculous that he got the shot Phone Post 3.0

His fight against Hendricks was supposed to be a #1 contender bout and only one of them made weight/were able to fight.  They counted it as a win and Woodley sat out while the division moved on.  

Kinda stupid really, Id much rather see someone like Wonderboy in there tonight since he actually earned it.

He literally didn't have to fight his way to a title shot at all lol Beat Johnny on the scale and then sat around. But hey it worked and he's got a very real chance tonight

Let's not pretend he doesn't deserve it. He would've crushed Hendricks. Not a bad match to make if Robbie wanted to fight and other contenders were tied up.

BLM movement

FleecaJohn -

Let's not pretend he doesn't deserve it. He would've crushed Hendricks. Not a bad match to make if Robbie wanted to fight and other contenders were tied up.

Agreed Phone Post 3.0

Dead President -
FleecaJohn -

Agreed Phone Post 3.0
I second that shit Phone Post 3.0

he's explosive

Probably because he's part of the fox family. Either way, dude is a beast. Phone Post 3.0

It's to shut him up.

Here is hoping he doesn't grapple fuck Lawler for 5 rounds.

He's a FOX hire so that doesn't hurt either. Phone Post 3.0

He beat the shit out of Condit. Destroyed kos when it meant something. Beat gastelum who just beat Hendricks. He's earned it. Phone Post 3.0

Honestly I asked myself this question this morning and couldn't recall the last victory he had.

I mean he's number 4 but I'd be more interested in Maia getting a shot to be honest Phone Post 3.0

Stop being racist Phone Post 3.0

FleecaJohn -

He doesn't deserve it, we don't have to pretend. Fights in the real world aren't based on "this guy would have crushed this guy".

Flawed logic. Phone Post 3.0

RGS87GN - He beat the shit out of Condit. Destroyed kos when it meant something. Beat gastelum who just beat Hendricks. He's earned it. Phone Post 3.0
Let's not pretend like he destroyed Gastelum. And beat the shit out of Condit? Sure buddy. Sounds like you read the results but didn't watch the fight. Just stop. Phone Post 3.0

RGS87GN - He beat the shit out of Condit. Destroyed kos when it meant something. Beat gastelum who just beat Hendricks. He's earned it. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think beating Kos meant anything when Woodley fought him. Kos lost his 2 before fighting woodley, one of those a 1st round finish. Woodley was his 3rd loss in a row and then Kos lost 2 more after woodley. 5 losses in a row, 4 by finish. Kos was done by the time he fought woodley. Phone Post 3.0

It was also the second fight in a row where his opponent didn't make weight. This was at the start of Johnnys decline. Phone Post 3.0

By winning due to freak accident against Condit