How does Weidman vs Moose go?

Weidman will tool him up easily

See Moose v Jacare. I don't think Moose will stop one takedown. Steiner will maul him from top in the early rounds, then start beating him up standing in the third. 

Weidman via UD.

Also I always love the "Weidman is slow" comments. Yeah, he was obviously too slow for the likes of Anderson, Silva, and Machida...You dorks have been repeating that nonsense since Rockhold said it before he fought Weidman.

Weidman has outgrown MW. He's had a terrible time making weight for years. He's another HW who somehow makes 185. It's ruining his performances. 

Bobby Lupo -

My brain says that Chris cage presses him and takes him down for an easy 30-27.

My gut says Mousasi sparks him midway through the fight.

What's your bookie say?

This is an easy fight for Weidman. 

Weid can do what mo did 

Kimbo K -

Weidman will tool him up easily

this

mousasi will get some solid strikes in but weidman will dominate and either finish him or win a 30-27 dec.

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Easy nights work for the Moose. 

I'm not so sure about that sir. Weidman is game. Lot of people writing him off. Weiidman by unanimous decision. 

If hall put him away its not out of the realm of possiblities Chris does as well.

AgedCaviar -
Bobby Lupo -

My brain says that Chris cage presses him and takes him down for an easy 30-27.

My gut says Mousasi sparks him midway through the fight.

What's your bookie say?

He's on the Weidman express. He thinks Mousasi can't wrestle

If Weidman boxes, he loses. Mousasi is getting very comfortable offensively. If Weidman drags him down, he wins. Mousasi's ground game is overrated from guys that don't know much about grappling, while Weidman's ground game is very underrated.

Rimbaud -

See Moose v Jacare. I don't think Moose will stop one takedown. Steiner will maul him from top in the early rounds, then start beating him up standing in the third. 

Weidman via UD.

Well, maybe see Weidman vs Rockhold first. Didn't The Chris gas out badly after that 1st round of grappling? Jacare has good takedowns, but he's all about control and position - he can do that for 10 rounds. The Chris has better takedowns but I'm not sure he can hold down Moose for 3 rounds without gassing completely.

I think it will be a close, technical fight on the feet that has controversial decision written all over it.

SensoriaUtopia -
Southpaw'd - If hall put him away its not out of the realm of possiblities Chris does as well.

How do you get that from the first Hall Mousasi fight, it's not even close to a proper analogy.  Uriah Hall got a flukey win the first fight, not lucky, but flukey, and it was a incredible knee that led to it all, when Gegard was going for a takedown, and was too quick to go to his attack maybe, and almost no one else at MW can do that.  If there where to be a tko or ko from a knee in this fight it will be Gegard doing it to Chris Weidman. 

Come on homey

halls win was less flukey than mousasis best win and the Gegard fans on this board use that win all the time as to why he is great.

kennyfrommd -

If Weidman boxes, he loses. Mousasi is getting very comfortable offensively. If Weidman drags him down, he wins. Mousasi's ground game is overrated from guys that don't know much about grappling, while Weidman's ground game is very underrated.

Who can possibly hang on the ground with a master who subbed Jesse Bongfeldt?

Mostly likely Chris gasses and gets finished in the third.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE!!!

Darkn3t - I'm a die hard gegard fan since the dream days...
That said I've never really seen huge improvements in his TD, I think even this version of Chris can mix it up enough to win 3 rounds

"I am a huge fan of .[INSERT FIGHTER NAME YOU ROOT AGAINST], but in this match I think he loses because he [INSERT TYPICAL PREJUDICE ABOUT SAID FIGHTER]

- The UG

Weidmans best move here is LnP. But he won't so I'm thinking 3rd rd dreamcatcher victory

SensoriaUtopia -
Southpaw'd - If hall put him away its not out of the realm of possiblities Chris does as well.

How do you get that from the first Hall Mousasi fight, it's not even close to a proper analogy.  Uriah Hall got a flukey win the first fight, not lucky, but flukey, and it was a incredible knee that led to it all, when Gegard was going for a takedown, and was too quick to go to his attack maybe, and almost no one else at MW can do that.  If there where to be a tko or ko from a knee in this fight it will be Gegard doing it to Chris Weidman. 

Come on homey

Weidman has a mean Wheel Kick, Urijah Hall-esque... Its a fair analogy