How does Weidman vs Moose go?

Oddley Wiedman isnt slow hes just flat footed but this is MMA not boxing. You strike the way your body dictates. 

Regardless I think Moose wins this. This is a Moose that is fired up and is getting an opponent he actually wants to fight. Thats rare since thinks most fighters are not good enough. So I see Moose busting his ass in training and coming motivated to kill.

Mookie 3:16 -

Look how Weidman did vs. Machida, another fabulous striker.    Weidman performed fabulous.  I've got Weidman in this one.   

Yeah but that was pre-usada. Weidman post usada looks way way lighter, and so far hasnt won a fight.

He said he lost muscles so he doesnt have to struggle so much to make weight.

I want to belieeeeve.

This fight with Mous will really tell us how badly usada did a number on Chris.

Pre usada Wiedman would totally own Mousasi, take him down at will.

Now? I dont know, we will see.

Kimbo K - 

Weidman will tool him up easily

I think so too odds are real nice too.

chris needs this one real bad.

kennyfrommd - 

If Weidman boxes, he loses. Mousasi is getting very comfortable offensively. If Weidman drags him down, he wins. Mousasi's ground game is overrated from guys that don't know much about grappling, while Weidman's ground game is very underrated.

you don't think joe rogan knows what hes talking about?

kennyfrommd -

If Weidman boxes, he loses. Mousasi is getting very comfortable offensively. If Weidman drags him down, he wins. Mousasi's ground game is overrated from guys that don't know much about grappling, while Weidman's ground game is very underrated.

Tell that last part to Luke Rockhold. 

Weidman ground game is good when he's on top, like all wrestlers, while on bottom he's a sitting duck, even though being under Rockhold is tough for everybody.

No gay jokes please.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/1938/Muhammed-Lawal-vs-Gegard-Mousasi

i like mous and hate mo, but i had to agree mo won

Chris will not lose 3 in a row!!

ranier wolfcastle -

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/1938/Muhammed-Lawal-vs-Gegard-Mousasi

i like mous and hate mo, but i had to agree mo won

i tend to disagree yes mo got the takedowns but that was mostly it the damage was all the dreamcatcher. But yes the judges were takedown happy that fight

Imo dreamcatcher wins by ko. Weidman took this fight way too fast coming off the ko from romero.

Moose easy unless Weidman gets his grind on.

Weidman will punish a timid Moose. There's levels to this and I'm not particularly impressed by the guys on Mousasi's resume as of recent.

lockon -

Weidman will punish a timid Moose. There's levels to this and I'm not particularly impressed by the guys on Mousasi's resume as of recent.

It seems timidity is the last thing on the mind of Moose lately. He will hurt the Chris.

Maitreya - This will not go well for Weidman considering the damage he takin in his last couple fights and the damage the Mmoose has inflicted in his last couple fights
Doesn't work that way.

Lookit, if Weidman can get back to the Weidman of old, then he wins, maybe by submission. Maybe he's done though? Prime Weidman wins. Just don't know prime Weidman lives anymore. 

With so many variables it's practically impossible to get a read on this matchup..It's very even, so there's no way to pick with any certainty.

MEDIA SCORES
 MMAJunkie.com 50-44 Lawal

Jordan Breen
Sherdog.com
49-45 Lawal
TJ DeSantis
Sherdog.com
49-45 Lawal
Mike Fridley
Sherdog.com
49-45 Lawal
 MMAWeekly.com 49-45 Lawal

i wish mous had won, but even 100% of the media agrees mo took it

also, this link has mo oustriking mous 66-45

http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/4d69795ed6030009

and for the upcoming fight, both fought lyoto. weid won, mous lost.

Lawal fight happened 7 years ago. It would be fair to say that Mousasi has improved slightly since then

He outwrestled OSP after that, Latifi didnt get a single takedown, outwrestled Munoz, took Machida down fairly easily the one time he decided to try

Jacare raped him wrestling wise but then again Jacare also took down Yoel Romero

I think pre-USADA Weidman would have won a close but comfortable decision win. But skinny weak Weidman i have no idea

NorthSouthDinner4Two -
SensoriaUtopia -
Southpaw'd - If hall put him away its not out of the realm of possiblities Chris does as well.

How do you get that from the first Hall Mousasi fight, it's not even close to a proper analogy.  Uriah Hall got a flukey win the first fight, not lucky, but flukey, and it was a incredible knee that led to it all, when Gegard was going for a takedown, and was too quick to go to his attack maybe, and almost no one else at MW can do that.  If there where to be a tko or ko from a knee in this fight it will be Gegard doing it to Chris Weidman. 

Come on homey

Weidman has a mean Wheel Kick, Urijah Hall-esque... Its a fair analogy
Mousasi on a bit of a run and you'll climb upon his nuts. My point is if hot and cold Hall beats him, Weidman sure as fuck can. Not to mention Weidman is 10x more well rounded then Hall. Not to mention Weidman did better againt Machida then Gegard did. BUT All most u bandwagon jumpers sees is Weidman on a losing skid and mousasi putting some wins together.

Moose has been looking very good and is so experienced. Not the guy you should fighting after two brutal defeats.