How does Weidman vs Moose go?

Southpaw'd -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
SensoriaUtopia -
Southpaw'd - If hall put him away its not out of the realm of possiblities Chris does as well.

How do you get that from the first Hall Mousasi fight, it's not even close to a proper analogy.  Uriah Hall got a flukey win the first fight, not lucky, but flukey, and it was a incredible knee that led to it all, when Gegard was going for a takedown, and was too quick to go to his attack maybe, and almost no one else at MW can do that.  If there where to be a tko or ko from a knee in this fight it will be Gegard doing it to Chris Weidman. 

Come on homey

Weidman has a mean Wheel Kick, Urijah Hall-esque... Its a fair analogy
Mousasi on a bit of a run and you'll climb upon his nuts. My point is if hot and cold Hall beats him, Weidman sure as fuck can. Not to mention Weidman is 10x more well rounded then Hall. Not to mention Weidman did better againt Machida then Gegard did. BUT All most u bandwagon jumpers sees is Weidman on a losing skid and mousasi putting some wins together.
Agreed.

No one in this thread predicted the correct outcome. Amateurs!

Agent of Chaos - Moose hurts him and finishes by strikes. Weidman goes to 205 where they need more stars.
I was close. 205 will come.

SensoriaUtopia -
taintpuncher -

No one in this thread predicted the correct outcome. Amateurs!

Actually go read my post, I said Weidman would be finished by tko late round 2 or round 3, so I was kind of close

And another poster sayd Moose would finish Weidman halfway through the fight and that's exactly what went down

NoDoubt

Mine was pretty close as well. Though it was more of a fight assessment.

eljamaiquino -
Mookie 3:16 -

Look how Weidman did vs. Machida, another fabulous striker.    Weidman performed fabulous.  I've got Weidman in this one.   

Machida is a one style striker, and is not very versatile. Once Machida woke up, he lit up Weidman in the last round.

Other than Jacare, I don't think anyone has damaged Mousasi from the ground. Chris' grappling is overhyped. Hasn't subbed anyone of note in mma, and got owned by Cockhold on the ground.

Slow Weidman gets ate up at range, will start going for desperation takedowns that he can do nothing with, gets decisioned 3-0. If it's a 3 rounder Chris survives, in a 5 rounder Chris gasses and gets tkoed.
Boom. Chris couldn't last the 3 rounds though. He should take 6 months off to heal his brain then take some opponents in the 10-15 ranking range imo....