How 'fake' is Bully Beatdown?

Not the beating the bully takes in the cage. No doubt that is real.

However, I can't help but questioning if the bully and the victim aren't in on this together? Some of the bullies are just too good at being stupid douches.

The episode in which Mayhem actually fought the bully, the dude seemed to be really overplaying it for the camera. He even called out Mayhem before the fight.

Jason has said publicly that the "bullies" are paid actors/stuntmen(women) with no fight experience.

The fights are real.

Frustrated Blue Belt - Jason has said publicly that the "bullies" are paid actors/stuntmen(women) with no fight experience.

This^^

No more fake than any other reality show.

This makes me sad. Because dammit i loved that show.

Always knew, I just didn't talk about it. It's like Voldemort.

i expect more out of a 007 OP

i would be surprised if the fights were "real"

tempus - i would be surprised if the fights were "real"

eh? so you don't think the people are hitting each other?

right...just like operation repo is a reality show.

Who cares its funny to watch

actually, what Mayhem has said is that the bullies and friends are real, its just their personas get exagerated for the benefit of the show.

Nothing complicated about that.

scandel over, move on.

lol @ taking Mayhem's sarcastic response to the "It's Fake!" crowd as real...

Read much?

Can be fake as you like, entertaining show, entertaining host. Phone Post

fake and awful. come on it's to be intended for preteens or younger

Whoever believes any "reality" show on tv is real needs their sense of stupidity checked. I'm sure the "bullies" and their "victims" enjoy a few minutes of fame. It's the dumb motherfuckers of this world who give it to them. Phone Post

ITS REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!

I like the show. I loved it when that King dude got beatdown. I don't think he thought the fights were real and I don't see how that fat little bastard could bully anyone. The look on his face after the first slam was priceless. I also like the show where Mayhem totally tooled a kid.

I think some of these guys could be aspiring fighters who try to use the show as a test or a platform for themselves.

joe bruce - 
Frustrated Blue Belt - Jason has said publicly that the "bullies" are paid actors/stuntmen(women) with no fight experience.

NO.

fucking idiot.

YES.

fucking ass hat.

He said it on Jason Ellis' show on Sirius.

Dratherbe - lol @ taking Mayhem's sarcastic response to the "It's Fake!" crowd as real...

Read much?

Mayhem may have posted a sarcastic response, but it's clearly fake.

They post ads on Craigslist for fuck's sake looking to cast.