How long do you spend in the sauna for 10lbs?

how long do you guys spend in the sauna for 10lbs? Last night I was doing about 1lb per 10 minutes so what is your guys rate of sweat?

Depends how hydrated you are Phone Post 3.0

They say you can cook 1 pound of meat at 350 f. every 20 minutes.  I hope that helps.

rnunz -

They say you can cook 1 pound of meat at 350 f. every 20 minutes.  I hope that helps.

It does with dinner. Thx Phone Post 3.0

LeisterBowlingIII - Depends how hydrated you are Phone Post 3.0
Not dehydrated to bad. I've been doing a water flush past few days so I have some water to drink today, but not really dehydrated badly. Phone Post 3.0

Heaters gonna heat.

Ponyboy - Heaters gonna heat.
Phone Post 3.0

I saw something that said Randy Couture lost 10lbs in 45 minutes for one of his fights, I think it was Brandon Vera.

For me it would take about 3 hours starting off fully hydrated.

6lbs to go I'm gonna die Phone Post 3.0

Go to your happy place Phone Post 3.0

FanToFighter -
rnunz -

It does with dinner. Thx Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Good luck btw Phone Post 3.0

3 fucking hours on off in a sauna suit in the sauna. Do not do this I feel like I'm going to die and I only do eight pounds Phone Post 3.0

Got a call my fight is off so I'm just gonna go to a grappling tourney and fuck cutting the weight! Phone Post 3.0

Cutting weight is way too complicated to answer that question without knowing more.

What weight are you fighting at?
How much do you have to cut total?
When did you start cutting?
Were you super hydrated when you started the cut?
What have (or haven't) you been eating?

I could go on and on.

These are rhetorical in nature but I think you get my point. Any fighter or person who knows what they are talking about can't answer your question without knowing more. Even then it would be retarded.

If you want to know better ways to do it with an actual plan, PM me. I run all my buddies weight cuts for their fights most of the time.

And for the love of God, stop using a sauna. Way better ways to do it, and healthier. Phone Post 3.0

FanToFighter - Got a call my fight is off so I'm just gonna go to a grappling tourney and fuck cutting the weight! Phone Post 3.0

What event were you supposed to fight on?

Past dinner time. Phone Post 3.0

Would take me about an hour if I started hydrated. Phone Post 3.0

FanToFighter - Got a call my fight is off so I'm just gonna go to a grappling tourney and fuck cutting the weight! Phone Post 3.0
This happens to my friends all the time. Super common in the ammys. Props for staying active go kill some mother fuckers. Phone Post 3.0

Sauna ko'd means, no can defend Phone Post 3.0