How many blackbelts in your state?

FreestyleJJ,

Are you coming to the Arnold's?

When are you coming into town?  If you are here on Thursday, stop by the gym.  We are having a huge Open Mat...should be some good guys on the mat (as long as the weather does not suck).

Later,

Dustin

Thx for the offer, Dustin. I am planning to come up and compete, but I probably won't go up until friday night for weigh ins, assuming they're still doing day before weigh ins.

NAGA is allowing weigh-in on Friday.

See you there.

pat Militech in Iowa too.

"Fayetteville, WV could use a black belt instructor. Perks include the best climbing and paddling east of the Mississippi, low cost of living, free gym space at my place, and a high concentration of freaky athletic hippy chicks"

* moves to Fayetteville, WV*

3 legit ones.

Add to the GA list - Kenny McClendon (I think that's his last name), Abdul Mubakbatari, Pat Harvey, - that's just the Alliance BB's I haven't seen listed before. Did anybody mention Cobrinha?

I think there's a BB (I can't remember his affiliation - Pedro Sauer maybe?) that teaches on the south side, too - I can't think of his name, but he posts here sometimes. Byron Stone got promoted, too.

I expect there to be more by the end of the year.

Only 10-12 in Oregon? Supposedly there are 3 bjj blackbelts in eugene with a school - are they confirmed?

At that rate, PDX has to have like 12 alone...

ttt

You r right about the Sauer BB in PTC. Jimenez (sp).

There is 1 in Alaska

2 in Oklahoma.

Yep, Adam is right, Jorge Jimenez in Newnan/Fayetteville.

sg

Oregon
Don't know if there are 3 blackbelts in Eugene, Oregon? Haven't heard of any? Portland certainly does not have 12 black belts unless they are not active or teaching anywhere. I only know of the 4 active black belts in the PDX area. The first in Oregon was Matt Thornton.

Hawaii has alot.

Let's not forget Jucao makes his home in Georgia as well.

Check my post ya douche bag.
Adam

^you two should fight!

is marcio laselva still in wichita? if so, that's the only one i know of in kansas.

Tennessee
1.Mickey Swafford (?)
2.Chet Blalock (Allen Goes?)
3.Brad Hatcher (Luis Palhares)
4.Casey Oxidine (?)
5.Shawn Hammonds (Lloyd Irvin/NashvilleMMA)
6.Ed Clay (Lloyd Irvin/NashvilleMMA)
7.Sean (spyder) Pulizzano (Lloyd Irvin/NashvilleMMA)
8.Sam Gaskin (Boston BJJ?)
9.Garry Williams (Luis Palhares)

*We also have some FAKE Carlson Gracie Black belts in Brentwood, TN that say they are under Carlson Gracie, but I spoke with Carlson Gracie Senior before he passed and Mike Lloyd (ClarksvilleMMA) also spoke with Junior and they both never heard of these idiots.. check out their crazy fighting stats on their website. http://ammai.org/instructors.html