how many pills/day do u take?

3 FLex-A-Min(gluco/chondro/MSM for joints)
3g Vit C
1 Mega Man
1 Amino Max (multi mineral) immediately after training or in morning on off days
10g glutamine post workout with MRP/protein shake
Green Stuff in morning(for alkalinity)
Apple Cider Vinegar tabs after meals(same as Green Stuff)
have used N Acetyl Cysteine and L-Glutathione to boost immune, but don't currently

Interesting side note, if you have hearing loss, it has recently been discovered that NAC supplementation will help recover some if not all hearing loss, as well as preventing future loss. Apparently hearing loss is considered a free-radical type injury to aural system, and NAC is a potent anti-oxidant. I have been in the Navy working in mostly loud environments for almsot 10 years, taking NAC since 97, and basically halted my hearing loss at about that time, as well as gaining some of it back.(didn't know about the hearing benefits, was just taking it for immune function)

5 oxycodones in the morning and 3 ripped fuel before i go to sleep. The occasional handful of vicodins. Nothing major.

Indeed I do spend money, but it is worth it. As I said, you could do well with just the general vitamin supplement and glutamine and still reap benefits. About 30-40$ worth of these 2 supplements can easily last you a month and a half or 2 months.

anybody that answered 0 to this question obviously has no idea the Free Radical Damage that occurs in the body everytime they workout..Giving your body the antioxidants it needs ,is just as important as the actually workout it self.

O pills...

Go with liquid..

CC

1 thyroid
2 vit c
1 cranberry
1 multi
4 msm
4 omega 3
1 pottasm
1 calicum
2 gincin

and I think that's it ......

opps, forgot on .... 2 vit e's

Lets not forget caffeine.

There are studies that show caffeine improves stamina by 100% if taken an hour before intense training at roughly 200mg. It also Helps temporarily restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness.

The shit is dirt cheap...Like 100 tabs of 200mg for 5$ USD.

Now, you want to make sure you are getting enough calories. www.fitday.com is a good easy to use calculator.

Being deficient in calories makes a big difference. I always shoot for above 2000.

Eating foods low in GI will also help your stamina as your body gets acustomed to better maintaining your blood sugar levels in regards to insulin response etc. glycogen...

How do you know what foods have high GI (glycemic index) just go to www.glycemicindex.com and keep the carbs you eat low to moderate.

Other than that I think biggy pretty much covered it.

On a side note I eat low carbs and cycle my carb intakes and I stay away from high GI food. I also make sure to take in sufficient calories and keep my protein high. (higher LBM compared to average person). When I take high protein that has low fat I try to supplement with Flax seed oil. Just a note on flax, you have to buy it cold as it loses its properties at room temperature.

Also peanut butter (natural no added sugar/salt) is a great calorie booster and is one of the most caloric dense foods out there. It also helps support and increase testosterone output.

If you guys are taking protein shakes you might want to add peanut butter or take it with flax or salmon oil so that you slow the digestion down. Whey tends to get absorbed too quickly and you end up back in a catabolic state quicker than vs. meat protein.

Email me if u got questions!

After reading some of your statements above u will be the last one I email.

OK buddy, we'll all email you if we get confused.

LOL ... Nice intelligent responses...

Post pics of yourselves so I can laugh...

It isn't that i don't appreciate your help Devious1, but you don't think that you phrased your post in a prentenious way?

Many people here, I am assuming, have heard of the whole high protein/low carb thing and know that eating 2000 calories a day is insufficient

I don't want your picture and I don't want you having mine.

"LOL ... Nice intelligent responses..."

What did u expect from your post on this thread,praise.LOL,I was making fun of your dopehead statements..My favorite one was how peanut butter can support and increase testosterone output..

Peanuts themselves are a source of monounsaturated fats, which in turn, have been shown to help testosterone output.

LOL

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/MensHealth/menshealth_88.html

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/todd2.htm

http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m1608/4_15/54237560/p2/article.jhtml?term=

First of all two of those studies are pure comedy.. The mens health is inconclusive at best..Dont forget Studies can prove or suggest anything they like.

I agree monounsaturated fats have health benefits,I use Organic Flax Oil myself..But, the main purpose of good fats is to lower your bad cholesterol..
Essential fats boost oygen use,reduce bodyfat,and improve insulin metabolism .

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=13129466&dopt=Abstract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12821879&dopt=Abstract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12589186&dopt=Abstract

Ofcourse we all know the general benefits on monounsaturated fat. So laugh all you want, but those articles you stated dont disprove what I orignally stated.

"Dont forget Studies can prove or suggest anything they like."

Great to hear that. I guess studies should now be considered obsolete, but then again, I'm sure 56% of all americans already knew that.

.gov ? Aren't they the ones who support a mainly carb diet...

Monosaturated fats affect your LH output which inturns stimulates more test production.

If you can't disprove it, then believe what you like. The information is out there and frankly I dont' care enough to sit here and re-type out a whole article from FLEX Magazine and Muscle and Fitness's article.