How much $$$ to train at Gracie Barra?

on average??

I know the one by my house(SoCal) is $175 for 3 days a week. If you're into Sport BJJ Gracie Barra is a GREAT place to learn, you cannot go wrong.

^that's just kinda ridiculous though

Johnny Ringo - I know the one by my house(SoCal) is $175 for 3 days a week.

holy crap, that is a ridiculous price, even for l.a. standards. i can understand if it was $175/unlimited.

$150 per yr?  Who teaches?

acai, learn to read better

dude said "I pay $150/per month for a year contract at a GB in Chicago"

Sup Brother EEKS, GB Chicago in the House!! I don't pay the new prices at GB since I been there for 3 and a half years, but its worth it, the place is beautiful and its starting to become more intense, THATS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR.

GB Tampa is 130/month: unlimited

Looks like there isn't an average, it all depends on the market.

Under 100 and you have to have been training at least 3-4 years, new prices are a little crazy, 150?! thats rough

In Bloomington Il we have a Gracie Barra and it is $65 a month for 3 days of training. Their web site is www.tcbjj.com

What I never understood is the limit on the amount of days you can train. Not even the most motivated of TUF noobs will train more than 5 days a week consistently.

Whoaaa, I need to go up on my prices!

why do u want to train there dude?? Its sport gi bjj....theres a ton of other spots to train that are better

^ Maybe he is looking for Sport Gi BJJ, crazy concept I know. I pay 135$ unlimited. So cal.

My local GB school charges $105/month w/a one year contract. Not bad for black belt level instruction, but since I'm a white belt I'd personally rather pay $75/month at another school for brown belt level instruction.

Eddie has a great school. I'm very happy for his success!

The last time i went to GB near chicago they tried taking me to the cleaners, Like 150 dollars a month when you sign a 6 year contract. And they say they dont care about the money. SOunds pretty sketchy to me...

Garf Stien - ^ Maybe he is looking for Sport Gi BJJ, crazy concept I know. I pay 135$ unlimited. So cal.

lol at shiloh looking for sport gi bjj.