How much $$$ to train at Gracie Barra?

lol at shiloh looking for sport gi bjj

lol i am fucker. i never wore a gi before, trying something new. plus my hands feel like mush and it hurts to even punch a bag now haah

HOLLYWOOD-MO - why do u want to train there dude?? Its sport gi bjj....theres a ton of other spots to train that are better

where?

ttt

My instructor demands blood sacrifice of a virgin on a monthly basis. It ain't easy to find virgins anymore.

You will pay less than a hundred in Orlando for access to 3 school locations. Obviously by seeing how much everyone else is paying around the country that is an AMAZING deal. No contracts required either.

www.marciosimas.com

We pay 60 bucks for 3 gi classes a week. You can also get the other 3 no-gi for 60 bucks or get all 6 for 100.

www.fateh.ca

just go to nolimits... all ur boys train down here.

is that GB in LA the main one? were feitosa and all those guys are?

if so $175 is fuckin awsome cause id willingly pay a hell of alot more for them

isnt juliano the teacher there at no limits still??

and feitosa is in lake forest, primarily the reason i wanted to go there. plus has many classes.

We have a lot of different bjj instructors here...Juliano is the main guy. But Rob, Ian, shane...all them train here too...plus gi bjj is pretty gay bro.

What about the Temecula/Murrieta one? Anyone train there? What is the going price for 3days - Unlimited there??

I got a great deal at GB Texas for being one of the first 50 people to sign up. I think the regular going rate is 130 a month for unlimited training paying month to month. I may be a little off though.....To me, it is a hell of a deal since Draculino is our coach and Samual Braga is our assistant coach. Drac is the best BJJ instructor I have EVER come across. GB Texas is well worth the investment.

I only pay 100 bucks unlimited which is a killer deal. they have gi and nogi and also Judo.

"What about the Temecula/Murrieta one? Anyone train there? What is the going price for 3days - Unlimited there??"

I trained there for just over a year before moving north, I think it's $120 a month, but Ricardo has a few programs where the first 2-3 months are $90.

It's a great school, no egos and talented students, not to mention great instruction from Ricardo. He is on the mat training with ALL students most nights.

GB schools are very good schools and you will enjoy BJJ through their program. The price is worth it regardless. Guys paying 90 dollars a month are not doing it in places where rent and living expense is as high as So cal

has anyone trained with feitosa?

BenBJJ - 
Dougie - My instructor demands blood sacrifice of a virgin on a monthly basis. It ain't easy to find virgins anymore.

Have you tried looking on the OG? You will find them there.

im sure hes talking about girls,not guys

DAnthony027 - The last time i went to GB near chicago they tried taking me to the cleaners, Like 150 dollars a month when you sign a 6 year contract. And they say they dont care about the money. SOunds pretty sketchy to me...Really? I doubt 6 years but I don't know the new prices, they are generally cool, I was supposed to take 2-3 days a week but they really don't care as long as your there to compete and are there to make the school grow. Its a beautiful school with a weight and cardio room, we have 5 brown belts and a awesome black belt so we have the brains there, its worth it but no matter what, 150 is tough unless you really love BJJ.Wait, if you mean near do you mean countryside?

HOLLYWOOD-MO - We have a lot of different bjj instructors here...Juliano is the main guy. But Rob, Ian, shane...all them train here too...plus gi bjj is pretty gay bro.

is it because none of your guys can actually win at it? I heard of Feitosa but not of any of your instructors.

Altair - 
DAnthony027 - The last time i went to GB near chicago they tried taking me to the cleaners, Like 150 dollars a month when you sign a 6 year contract. And they say they dont care about the money. SOunds pretty sketchy to me...

Really? I doubt 6 years but I don't know the new prices, they are generally cool, I was supposed to take 2-3 days a week but they really don't care as long as your there to compete and are there to make the school grow. Its a beautiful school with a weight and cardio room, we have 5 brown belts and a awesome black belt so we have the brains there, its worth it but no matter what, 150 is tough unless you really love BJJ.

It was Barra in Country Side, IL. It was a year ago and the place is tiny. But i remember it being like a long term contract for 150 a month and initiation Fees. The 1 year was like $250 a month. It seemed a little sketchy to me. They preached its not about the money but it kinda was all about the money.. As is everything now adays but still way to much.

^^^^Yeah Countryside is a little crazy from what I heard, nothing like GB Chicago, come by, the owners are easy to work with, its a big and beautiful place, a lot of blues,purples and browns.

I have had 2 friends join already, they have taken care of them both, tell them what your looking for.