How to guarentee you get a SYR Rio Koi next week

A little while ago, I wrote up a huge article about how to guarentee that you get a SYR gi during this pre-sale madness.

Recently, I updated it with even more information, topping out at roughly 1,000 words.

If you're going to be trying to get a Rio Koi next Monday, or any SYR/Scramble/etc. pre-sale gi after this, I suggest you take a quick read to make sure you get one!

How to get a presale Shoyoroll Guaranteed

Shoyoroll schmoyoroll.

One can buy a great gi ANYTIME!

Easiest way to get one, don't try ordering from the budovideos site. Phone Post

hcteks - 

Easiest way to get one, don't try ordering from the budovideos site. Phone Post

I hear you. I put that in the guide as well.

Would rather buy a Zombie gi.

Barry Soetoro Jr - Shoyoroll schmoyoroll.

One can buy a great gi ANYTIME!

Totally true!  I always recommend using these gi buying resources when looking for a gi

SYR just added a few photos of it as well:

It's a shame he stopped using NHBGear as his East coast distributor, as they had amazing customer service and never had a problem with their site crashing.

Fix yo gis, tie yo bouts - 

I got an A3 but I'm 5'11" 185. If it doesn't fit I'm putting it on eBay to make some bank off a bjj Hipster. Phone Post

You prob should have gotten one of the alternate sizes. I am 5'11 and 225-230 and a A3 is perfect on me.

I ordered an A2 since it was the only size that didn't sell out in 30 seconds. Looking to trade for an A3S if anybody knows of one available.

Fix yo gis, tie yo bouts - 

I got an A3 but I'm 5'11" 185. If it doesn't fit I'm putting it on eBay to make some bank off a bjj Hipster. Phone Post

that's going to be huge on you. an a3 is massive on me and i'm 6'1" and 200. I got an A2

Bull_in_chinashop -  It's a shame he stopped using NHBGear as his East coast distributor, as they had amazing customer service and never had a problem with their site crashing.

totally agree.  more distributors is typically better for the consumer.

I think you should fix yo gis, tie yo bouts

REALLYBIGRHINO - I think you should fix yo gis, tie yo bouts

Seconded. I'm 5'10 and 170lbs and an A1 fits just right. Phone Post

If anyone that got an A2 wants to trade for an A3 let me know. Phone Post

Poncey -
REALLYBIGRHINO - I think you should fix yo gis, tie yo bouts

Seconded. I'm 5'10 and 170lbs and an A1 fits just right. Phone Post

Fack, I'm exactly your size but ordered an A2. How can you make an A1 that fits somebody 5'10"? Ridiculous. Phone Post

Hey, we're all the same size!
Yea, the A1 fits like a glove! Phone Post

I'm really glad I got the A2.  Here's a video and photos of mine.  I wear an a3 in all other gis so this is new!

http://gireviews.net/shoyoroll-batch-12-rio-koi-first-impressions/ 

Just be careful when you dry it. It will shrink to a normal size A2. I was pretty disappointed with the Count, it was HUGE. After about 5-6 washer and machine dryer the thing shrunk down perfectly. Just got an A1 Rio Koi, out of the bag it is much much bigger than my Count. Definitely going to shrink it, just not too much.

thebjjprofessor -  I'm really glad I got the A2.  Here's a video and photos of mine.  I wear an a3 in all other gis so this is new!

http://gireviews.net/shoyoroll-batch-12-rio-koi-first-impressions/ 

you and I are about the same size - 6'1, 200 ish

My first shoyoroll was the Grey Skies in A3, to this day is one of my best fitting gi's. i got an A3 again in the Americana and that was huge, i hate rolling in it.

I gave the A2 a shot on the Count, out the bag was perfect on me and fit exactly like my Grey Skies. but after 1 wash it shrunk pretty good - no machine dry, and is now a little too tight on me.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the gi fit after your first couple washes