Huerta got screwed. 30-27 Never had a chance.

He never had a chance if it went to the score cards. I dont care what anyone says, there is no way he lost all 3 rounds. Gray Maynard is a great fighter, but just holding someone down and doing no damage shouldnt solidify a win as he has done in other fights, and yes he used it to get the 3rd round, therefore solifying a win.. Yes, the Kimura was tight, but he did not win all 3 rounds, no way, no how.

This ruined the best night of fights I have seen in a while. Home field advantage is obviously becoming a part of the UFC now. I am disappointed, and shocked it is happening.

All other sports let the refs dictate the games, and the home team always gets the call...

And its obvious Dana said, Gray wins if it goes to decision. How else can you guarantee a win, put in a lay and pray fighter.

Damn it Dana...  I would rather of seen you put him in with someone that could of Ko'ed him or sub him, rather than showing your control and making sure he lost, via maynard judging decision. 

Cecil was on a roll tonight

I thought Huerta won rd 1 rd 2 was a toss up and 3 was maynard.

I though it was going to be a 29-28 28-29 29-28 with gray getting the edge.

i though huerta looked good, set him up with guys that will stand and bang and you have exciting fights.

Cecil was on a roll tonight

I have read some people think Gray won the first round too, but how? He got rocked pretty good, and if the round was close, would that not give the round to Huerta?

I thought I was watching a local fight, where a local fighter was going to win on the scorecards, no matter what.

I would like to see the fightmetric stats when they come out.

Gray went back to blanket mode every time he was in trouble. BJ woudl destroy him in the first round.

I would like to see gray vs kenny if he gets passed guida.

Judging is going to ruin the UFC, if someone doesnt do something about it. But why would Dana want Huerta to win, and then never be seen again? He wanted Gray to win, because of all the new viewers with the TUF on right after, and now Gray will be the number one contender, which will sell more PPV's. Smart business move, poor for the sport.

I commented on the other post but oh well,

I gave Roger rd 1, Lay Laynard rd 2 and rd 3. But i gave Roger a point back for NOT Tapping to that sub, lol. that was NAsteeee!

def not 30-27

Gray won that fight but I agree it was not 30-27. Gray won the 3rd round very clearly, controlled Roger the entire time but I thought he lost the first with the 2nd one being slightly in his favor because he buckled and dropped Huerta momentarily with his jab. 29-28 for Gray.

Gray didn't LNP Huerta. Huerta scrambles every second he's on ground. You can't gnp cause Huerta is always looking to get up. Gray was fighting to keep it down and then he locked in a tight ass Kimura that 90% of guys would of tapped too. That was a LNP. He went for the finish.

Not disagreeing gray won, but no way 30/27.

I had Gray ahead in r1 UNTIL he got rocked, but that single punch was really Huerta's only moment and he didn't capitalize. I thought that round could go either way. I did not think there was a round that Huerta clearly won, so I thought 30-27 was legit.

I had it the same way. Roger clearly wins round one by almost KOing Maynard. Round two was close but I felt Gray took it. Three reminded me of his fight with Rich Clementi where he just wanted to grapple and be the blanket we know he can be.

29/28 Maynard.

30-27. Maynard landed a much greater number of hard blows, and even knocked Huerta down with a jab. He could have won on the feet.Huerta missed an amazingly high % of strikes. I couldn't believe someone gave Huerta 2 rounds. That was horrific scoring.

i had it 29-28 maynard, huerta really didnt do much in round 2 & 3.  maynard out struck him in those rounds and most of round 1

JimmersonzGlove - 
StretchPlum - 30-27. Maynard landed a much greater number of hard blows, and even knocked Huerta down with a jab. He could have won on the feet.Huerta missed an amazingly high % of strikes. I couldn't believe someone gave Huerta 2 rounds. That was horrific scoring.

I had it 29-28 for Maynard. You gave him the first round?

maynard was timing him popping him with an overhand right and backing out of range for more than half the round. aside from 1 flurry maynard controlled the round.

Agree. He was schooling him with his footwork. Too bad Kenflo missed the fight.

I just watched the tape and was going to make the same thread.

BULLSHIT!

My confidence in UFC judging just went the way of pro boxing.

NO Fucking way do two judges honestly give ALL three rounds to Maynard. NO WAY.

MAYBE you give the fight to Maynard but NEVER by all 3 rounds.

Pathetic! The UFC's bitterness towards Huerta was revealed here.

All judge swer ein the wrong in this one..clearly 29-28 maynard.

Must say it was a good fight, both fighters looked good...judges looked awful.

I had it 2-1 maynard. Huerta impressed me though and i would love to see him in action again.