Huerta/Guida = FOTY

Shamrock/Baroni is hardly a top 20 choice for FOTY IMO. Gomi/Diaz had a great sub ending but otherwise it was very Tuffman.

Although it was brief I gotta say Davis/Taylor was one of my favorites... it has everything, including a finish with that 'come from behind' (think Hughes/Trigg 2) feel to it

Fisher vs. Stout 2 should be a candidate. All of Tyson Griffin's fights should be too.

Speaking of which, I'm really glad the lightweight division is up and running in the UFC.

Baroni/Shamrock had a ton of internet hype and was exciting, but by no means was the actual fight good enough for foty. Baroni got bitchslapped for most of the fight.
Foty should be a back and forth war.

gomi-diaz, very tuffman? WTF. Great show of boxing by Diaz and gomi. Gomi's standup did turn a bit windmillish late when he gassed. To call Diaz's standup in that fight "tuffman"... I guess I was watching a different fight, or maybe I was smoking what Diaz was before the match.

some of you guys are so gay. stop arguing. wahhh!

"Gomi's standup did turn a bit windmillish late when he gassed."

Late? He gassed like 3 minutes into the fight and the fight was over like 1 minute into the 2nd round.