Huerta vs Guida... WOW!!!!!!!

good fight guida will finally get the win he deserves in the UFC.

ttt

Now i remember....huerta will win an exciting fight, but he will win.

"Buddy i have seen every UFC since the 1st one, I have also seen every fight night and i have seen 50% of all prides...I already stated my memory sucks, instead of being a dick just answer my question so i can start drooling like the rest of you."

Jet setter your memory must really suck!!!!

you must have missed UFC 64, 72, and 74
also you must have missed UFN in January

Clay Guida faught on all of them.

Lay off the pipe!!!!

Guida would kill him. Guida isn't the type of guy to go to his back. He will stay on top, control position and pound out the victory. This fight isn't happening is it?

Waterbottle

rumor has it it is coming up.....
hopefully it happens

soon enough you will hear

ttt

hahahahahahah.... you just made my day!!!

thats funny shit

Huerta gets no respect in here.

I was a Huerta-Hater until his last fight. He really showed me something in him I hadn't seen yet.

Now I can root for him...... unless he's fighting Guida - GO GUIDA GO!!

I like both of these guys but Roger is bigger and stronger and so I give him the edge. Both of their motors can run all day, so all things being equal, I think Roger can power through him.

Huerta will win....it can go either way but Huerta has been underated and this will be another barn burner.

"Guida would kill him. Guida isn't the type of guy to go to his back. He will stay on top, control position and pound out the victory"

Yeah right....that was way back in the first UFC's...people give theire back now because some have learned to defend this....uno gave his back to Penn and he could not finish him....do you dare say Guida is better then penn when he has someone's back....your comment is irrelevant.

I think I will give to to Huerta by poor UFC judging, just because that seems to be the way that Guida's luck goes.

Huerta better bring his lunch pail. Jesus what a great fucking matchup.

ttt Clay "action hair" Guida

ttt

Guida, for sho

Guida, Guida, Guida

Now that is a fight for the fans.

ttt