Hugo Duarte: Luta Livre

Jeff mallot is said to have a copy

1 Like

Who is that?

Sorry if already posted, but its great to revisit,

1 Like

Hopefully you have become thoroughly familiar with all of the fine work of the Kakutogi Road. :wink:

And special thanks to De Barco for allowing his priceless treasures to be seen by those who appreciate such things.

I cook my Irish sausage in my palm every morning. Just saying.

Stu Hart struck me as a really creepy dude.

1 Like

I give that one about a week before Paul has it zoinked

2 Likes

Meh, Bernardo Faria and BJJ Fanatics run that show now, no one cares about Paulā€™s stuff anymore. Some of it was fantastic for its time, but Danaher, Gordon Ryan, Craig Jones, and all the rest have taken over.

Thatā€™s a Paul produced tape and he has no mercy

1 Like

ā€œHirsuteā€ sirisute, circa Y2K

4 Likes

No idea why itā€™s not embedded

Thanks! This video brings back so many memories of old school thai boxing.

1 Like

The de la riva tape is still up, I wonder if Paul kicked the bucket

1 Like

Maybe he doesnā€™t care anymore. His stuff isnā€™t streaming and even Ryan Hallā€™s stuff on his site is outdated. Does anyone buy DVDs anymore?

I still buy vhs

Youā€™re a specialty collector though.

In the end DVD didnā€™t have the run VHS had. Iā€™m toying with the idea of buying another dorks collection thatā€™s almost as big as mine

1 Like

Thatsā€™s strange but true. The worst is that Blu-ray hasnā€™t come anywhere close to what it should have been. So many great movies could have been giving a lot of special features and treatments for their Blu-Ray versions, but I think after DVD the studios just kind of gave up on putting any effort into new commentaries/special features.

@Floppy_Divac was mentioning something recently about getting rid of his VHS collection.