Hugo Duarte: Luta Livre

About 12ish years ago I saw Mansour doing those same shrimp drills at a seminar. He later, same seminar, started yelling at Joe M. how he was showing a technique incorrectly lol.

1 Like

i just scanned mansour’s book last week, volume one of “the bible of brazillian jiu-jitsu”

2 Likes

A youtube suggested video uploaded by argobots, “Surviving the Dungeon: The Legacy of Stu Hart”, rather interesting documentary on a far out cat. His daughter Georgia is certainly a comely little wench. I haven’t watched the whole thing, but i assume stu will demonstrate the sugar hold and cravat at some point.

1 Like

maybe de_braco can find the kelly mccann combstives…or was it jim grover? IIRC was a modern presentation of applegate wwii combatives techiques.

Or maybe the other guy…cant remember his name, a former cop that did time for manslaughter whose material is being marketed by some dweeb.

face smash-EoH-chin jab-stomp…repeat!

I’ve posted a McCann and a couple of Carl cestari, carl was the cop who did time for killing another cop, Carl was a combatives student of Rex applegate and Charles Nelson, also a longtime judo student under Yonezuka. When Carl kicked the bucket his wife sold all his shit and I bought a lot of rare tapes, much like my collection, there was only one tape out of the sets that was used, the rest still in shrink wrap

2 Likes

It would be an honor to study judo under a man named Yonezuka.

I trained in BJJ with a couple of Yonezuka’s Judo black belts and they were absolute monsters.

2 Likes

John saylor was a yonezuka guy

2 Likes

Cestari…thats the guy.

Hey yeah, we crossed paths in ‘05 at nova uniao. I spent a couple of weeks there with my instructor Dudu Barros in July of 05

1 Like

I have always been a fan of Kathy’s but this crap is hilarious

1 Like

everyone gangsta until they’re small packaged and punched in the nuts a dozen times

4 Likes

Long’s got nothing in the epicness of Cynthia Rothrock and her nut slapping ways. The first three minutes are incredible.

3 Likes

Geoff Thompson teaching the fence, which is basically how to establish range and line up o knock out shot in a street situation.

2 Likes

Cool. Geoff has some good stuff

1 Like

TTT

Anyone have the “Underground Sambo” video. It was supposedly plagiarized on some other well known instructionals.

A trader showed me their copy that purported to be that tape and it was just a really bad copy of sambo for professionals

The underground Sambo tape is a myth. I would be happy to be proven wrong though.

Hey some guys pay big money for that sort of experience.

1 Like