I absolutely HATE Condit...

Ellenberger dropped Condit on his forehead twice in Rd 1. That has to be a 10-8 round. Judges suck. Draw at best for Condit.

tourist - I couldn't believe the huge glob of vaseline in Condit's hair.

It helped him escape 2 guillotines IMO.

lmao....in all fairness those were half assed guillotines that let condit have room to breathe and position himself from any danger...

majikman - Great fighter with a great attitude. Hard not to like the guy
Ditto.

If you are going to argue the 10-8 first round you should also argue that Ellenberger should have had a point deducted for the blows to the back of the head and possibly a point for the knee to the head...

I do think Ellenberger won the first 10-8 but I also feel that Condit won the fight over all regardless of scoring.

Carlos always has great fights.  I can see the arguement for a 10-8 getting dropped 2x. 

Fucking Cecil Peoples did he have it 30-27 for Jake?  How does he still get to be a judge?

Not sure why you'd hate Condit from watching him fight?  He was in a war and battled back from getting rocked to win the fight.  So you hate the guy for having heart or what exactly?  He's always taking risks and trying to finish the fight, he doesn't just try to fight safely to win.  And Condit wont he fight 29-28.  Rnd 2 was close but Condit did enough to win it.

I had it 28-28 personally.

Round 1 should have been 10-8, total domination, 3 knockdowns, very nearly finished.

Round 2 was interesting, Ellenberger had top position for about 3:30 but did nothing much with it, Condit had top position for 1:00 got mount, near submission and landed some decent strikes, stand up was pretty even. I thought the judges would give it to Ellenberger, but maybe they are finally getting it, top position should not count for much if you don't do anything with it. Could have gone either way, but I gave it to Condit.

Round 3 Condit.

I was surprised when they gave it to Condit, but not disappointed, if the judges are becoming slightly more educated about grappling then that has to be a good thing. Now if they just start giving 10-8 rounds more often we could really be getting somewhere.