I am calling out the sultan

Credit where credit due. Eric Brown does a good job hyping the fights that he wants

(Separately, kudos to Eric for his physical transformation. Your work ethic is very impressive and you should be very proud.)

I haven't been to a local show since last summer. I'll buy tickets for this one and I'll bring a group of other out-of-shape old men.

Does anyone want to bet on this? I'll take Eddie, even money(sorry Eric, it's nothing personal, it's just about the money.).

"So many retarded comments like "eddie would kill you". Because he has more posts?"

Welcome to the UG.

You gotta lol @ jock danglers like DJStudd, BigDub955, Somerville Bad Boy, MrZipplokk, etc. defending their UG hero tooth and nail, whilst said hero remains in hiding, ducking Eric with shameless abandon.

Shut your cuntface, troll.

"You gotta lol @ jock danglers like DJStudd, BigDub955, Somerville Bad Boy, MrZipplokk, etc. defending their UG hero tooth and nail, whilst said hero remains in hiding, ducking Eric with shameless abandon. "

i dont know the other guys, but Somerville Badboy is one of the muay thai trainers at sityodtong. he is harldy a jock dangler. im sure that he'd be more than willing to discuss your opinions with you further.

Palmquist...?

what's up JC....

I approve of this thread.

J!!!!C!!!

This thread is retarded.

i agree this thread might be poor timing but i didnt want it to go to long i would like to fight him sooner than later. i know he has a job and only fights a few times a year but so dont i.

allen harris how the hell are you i havent seen you post on here in a long time.

"You gotta lol @ jock danglers like DJStudd, BigDub955, Somerville Bad Boy, MrZipplokk, etc. defending their UG hero tooth and nail, whilst said hero remains in hiding, ducking Eric with shameless abandon. "

Thanks for looking out PTA, Ill buy you a pitcher at Goodtimes.

Ya, def. not a jock dangler, just looking out for my buddy who has been getting some attention lately. Unlike you it seems Eddie has a real job, he cant be posting online all day. Im sure he'll be on here later so you can post shit to him you would never say in real life.

luckily i have very little supervision at my job so I can post here all day.

lol....sweet

All the Mikes at FFFP (Former Fat Fucks Productions) should set it up.

Yeah that's right, I went there

^^^lol

lmao I love this place.

"allen harris how the hell are you i havent seen you post on here in a long time. "

Eric, I am steadily gaining the weight that you lost! (Oh, and dealing with the recession and the stock market crash).

Can I just say, I love your style!

And I'm sorry that I was ever a dick to you (I'm an ashole) - you've got my respect.

(P.S. Since Eric is acting as match-maker and promoter, I hope that he can negotiate some good pay for this fight - if not, then Eric you should sell me your tickets if you get a piece of the action).

TTT want to see this

@ the upgrade

Since your brain seems to have been smashed in one to many times. Or you have gassed yourself out from shooting 1 to many takedowns let me explain how things look outside the local scene.

Eddie is currently 4-1. He has been moving down a weight class almost every fight. So he fought guys that are in the tail beginning of those weight classes. So after getting to 185 he considers his options after beating a Team Aggression guy. He now looks to fight someone with a good solid record. A 5-2 in general looks better to a promoter in california, IFL, elitexc or whatever than beating a journeyman ( which is what eric brown currently is ). So open your eyes and think outside of the mold that I will ride my brothers success and think im hot shit and get wtf owned after blowing my load shooting takedowns cause I have no stand up ability.

(Side note I think you guys need to bring that roid head back to the fights that got arrested for being a jackass at the last fight Kip through in Plymouth ) .

"Since your brain seems to have been smashed in one to many times. Or you have gassed yourself out from shooting 1 to many takedowns let me explain how things look outside the local scene."

Ouch. Harsh.

ecs911

Who the fuck are you? You're welcome at our gym anytime you like. D-Lau would be happy to box with or kickbox, no takedowns. You can see how bad his stand-up sucks.

That or shut the fuck up.