I am calling out the sultan

^class right there. RMM is cool peeps.

sorry rick 9 times out of 10 i keep my mouth shut but look at the records of his previous opponents. i know bob was a tough opponent but it doesnt put him next inline for anderson silva

"i know bob was a tough opponent but it doesnt put him next inline for anderson silva"

Who's the retard that said he's ready for Anderson? I can't imagine Eddie himself saying that. That's absurd.

This thread, while not offensive or insulting by itself, was very poorly timed. You seem very respectful of Eddie in calling him out, but you have to understand, after the blow up with Doug Brown the other day, it comes off a bit as if your team trying to gang up on someone who got a win against one of your guys.

As backed up by Rick, Eddie didnt mean any disrespect towards you at all when he said he wanted to fight someone else. The man can only do this so many times a year, he wants every win to count. Looking at your record and his, he wouldnt gain anything from a win, and his career would take step back if he lost.

You said in refernce to him wanting to fight someone with a better record :"i know bob was a tough opponent but it doesnt put him next inline for anderson silva."

Let me also exaggerate to make a point : If Dana offered Anderson a fight with some guy who was 4-6, he'd turn it down because he had nothing to gain from fighting him.

This would actually be a great fight. Eddie is on a tare right now, but hasn?t fought anybody with Eric?s experience yet. Both are well rounded, but have very different games. With all the tension between the two camps right now, this would be a very marketable fight.

"Somehow Bob's cousin thinks Eddie sucks and gets an account here and challenges him. It never ends for poor Eddie...lol"

Actually, Bob's cousin is quite the scrapper and should be making an appearance in a cage sometime in the near future. But he's like 3 weight classes down from Eddie, so I dont think any challenges will be made.

And those who talk poorly about team aggression obviously don't know us too well. Everyone at RSD is a top notch guy, and not just in the ring. Talking shit about anyone's character from there without first seeing them and talking to them in person isn't the wisest move you could make.

"and his career would take step back if he lost."

LOL @ "if he lost"

The correct statement would be "when he lost".

Eddie knows the result of this fight, and will duck it at ALL cost.

The one who wins is the one who trains Judo!

Captain Insano, do you have any affiliation with either gym? You're the one person on this thread acting like a dickhead and trying to stir up trouble. Stop insulting good people and stop acting like an idiot.

That is just one of his many screen names SBB.......

lol...you have been on a tear lately DJ!

Didnt even know he was a new troll trying to make a name for himself. His material is very weak, nothing original about it. Good trolling is much more subtle than that. Should be like that itch you cant stratch that drives you insane, not a slap in the face.

Guys this is fighting not bingo. What is wrong with "calling" someone out???

We are men, aggressive, skirt chasing, beer drinking, name calling men.

John Wayne would not stand for this pussyfication of American men.....

LOL @ KidJustice bitch slapping all of the Saldana fan bois worshipping and trying to protect their UG hero.

As stated, the fact of the matter is Saldana will duck this fight for eternity. It's a guaranteed loss on his record, and he knows this.

"And those who talk poorly about team aggression obviously don't know us too well. Everyone at RSD is a top notch guy, and not just in the ring. Talking shit about anyone's character from there without first seeing them and talking to them in person isn't the wisest move you could make."

I think the persona the team members reflect on this forum at times rubs people the wrong way at times. The team comes off very arrogant and disrespectful.

P.S. I didn't know Bob really had a cousin I wish just throwing that out there as everyone else from your gym has challenged Eddie.

"I think the persona the team members reflect on this forum at times rubs people the wrong way at times. The team comes off very arrogant and disrespectful."

As does like, 90% of the whole UG on any given day.

Also Eric vs. Eddie is a perfect fight right now. Even if Eric is 500, its still a ton more experience then eddie, and alot more quality opponents. If Eddie does want to move up like he says, this is a great fight for him to take.

everyone except joe lauzon in team agression are tapout kids trying to be badasses

That statement is so stupid and ridiculously false.  Everyone INCLUDING Joe Lauzon on Team Aggression are Tapout kids trying to be badasses