I call work.

Seriously? Did Forrest really lose his ability to take a jab? WTF? I get it. I know silva is a stud striker. He's fast and elusive and no doubt superior. But WTF was that? The first shot was decent, but Forrest grins those away like nothing. The second shot looked alright too but nothing that should have put him down. Once he went down it seemed that he was trying to give up. And the shot that put him away was shameful at best. And he fell to the ground in surrendor? I don't believe it was real at all.

...FAIL

Forest was charging forward. The punch landed clean on his chin.

He had already been knocked down twice and picked apart from the very second that Silva decided to turn up the aggressiveness.

It wasn't just the perfectly located and timed fadeaway jab to a charging opponent, it was the cumulative damage that he had sustained.

And there are no works in this sport (when crooked promoters aren't involved), this isn't professional wrestling.

Did you not see where it hit?
Right on the button

Ok you dumbass, why would the UFC work a fight against there star reality show fighter, Forrest Griffin?

You're just butt hurt.

Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail!!

Guys, trolls - don't feed them.

I call OP is a moron

Forest was already hurt, twice.

Anderson was putting on a clinic, making him look terrible.

He went for a flurry, Anderson punked him hard....and I hate to say it...but I think Forest kinda quit.

He didn't want anymore of Anderson. I think that's why he ran from the ring so fast. Didn't realize how outclassed he was.

gorillagrappling - Seriously? Did Forrest really lose his ability to take a jab? WTF? I get it. I know silva is a stud striker. He's fast and elusive and no doubt superior. But WTF was that? The first shot was decent, but Forrest grins those away like nothing. The second shot looked alright too but nothing that should have put him down. Once he went down it seemed that he was trying to give up. And the shot that put him away was shameful at best. And he fell to the ground in surrendor? I don't believe it was real at all.

I totally agree... horrible. I couldnt believe i paid to watch a wwe match right there...worked everyone on that one..

Zero chance it was worked

lol at the trolls...

forrest twice rocked, runs into a straight right and calls it a day after getting clowned... no work to it...

Steve W -  All the weirdness of the fight had me thinking work too, but man, I think Anderson is just that much better.  Forrest has always been gracious even in defeat, but for him to run out like that seemed like something was up. Maybe it was just embarrassment.  

I think it was.

Anderson may be the best ever.

Anderson wouldn't last 60 seconds against Fedor. You meant "in his weight class". It's not a problem... just don't let it happen again.

AokiByGogo - Did you not see where it hit?
Right on the button

Ok you dumbass, why would the UFC work a fight against there star reality show fighter, Forrest Griffin?

You're just butt hurt.

you are serious huh? Do you think it matters if Forrest is ever the champ again? People love him even when he loses. But the prospect of a guy called the best in the world at a time when Dana can't sign fedor. Now that would impress the casual fan. As it stands, nobody knows fedor is the best out there. And if Dana can't have him he must create the best in the eyes of the casual fan.

Not to say silva could not tool Forrest anyway, but that was not right at all. He flopped three times. And we know he's neen hit much harder and many more times. When was the last time he was simply dropped? He had no fight in him from the opening bell and it was clear.

You are a retard Anderson Silva already said he is not resigning with the UFC many times he is retiring MMA and going to BOX unless he has changed his mind very recently.
He wants to fight RJJ for some reason BADLY

I heard that Forrest's jaw was dislocated early in the fight...at first they thought it was broken.  He left the octagon so quickly because he needed medical attention asap...was in terrible pain.

Silva was ON tonight, supremely focused and confident. That's all. Anyone who thinks this is a work knows very little about the subtler aspects of striking, the fakes, the anticpation, the setups, etc.

Do you fucking fagots understand what working a fight would do to the UFC?

Do you honestly think that Zuffa would just throw away their Billion dollar company to make one guy look good?

Isn't their some moon landing hoax vids you pusscakes should be watching?

Lol, just lol. No works in a combat sport spearheaded by two Vegas tycoons, one of which is a former member of the athletic commission. How crazy am I to suspect such clean handed, hard working straight shooters? Lol.

you are weak.