2 Likes
1 Like

Goin the gsp route i see. Now go out there and lose some fans

1 Like

One of the best 155 ever with the worst injuries and timing

5 Likes

Yeah nobody liked gsp

10 Likes

Tony Ferguson has made some big changes ahead of his UFC 274 fight against Michael Chandler.

Ferguson enters the bout on a three-fight losing streak and has decided to let his old university wrestling coach be a part of this camp. He says a big focus on the camp has been his wrestling as he’s going back to his roots to secure the win.

“I wasn’t able to perform to my best abilities during my training camps. I was more afraid of everybody else learning my trade and learning what I’ve got because I like that little bit of Mysterio,” Ferguson said on UFC Countdown. “I’ve been to the top, I’ve been to the bottom, but I don’t want to lose again. So, I’m going back to my wrestling roots. Brought back my old coach from Grand Valley State University, coach Dave Mills. Brought him back to kick my ass, it’s working really well, getting my legs back in shape, Chandler’s not going to know what to do.”
Since having his old wrestling coach be part of his camp, Ferguson says he knows he has turned the corner and Michael Chandler will be in trouble. Meanwhile, Ferguson’s wrestling coach says his pupil is one of the toughest wrestlers he has ever coached and is back working as hard as he did back in college.
With that, Tony Ferguson has made it clear he plans to get back into the win column in a big way on Saturday night.

“Can’t go up to the wrestling chart and look after every fg match,” Ferguson since. “I used to do that, boss would be like ‘yo quit doing that, why are you worried (about) who you are going to wrestle next’. I’m going to go out there and get the fg job done because I don’t have to worry about that anymore. That’s a scary f*****g feeling for that guy. Chandler, you’re gonna have your hands full.”

2 Likes

Always rooting for TFerg,would be awesome if he gets a win,a statement win would be insane

3 Likes

I know hes liked by many, but I never liked him at all. But I know a lot of people say “I don’t care about a guy’s personality I just want to see him fight” but he just strikes me as a complete douchebag, ass hole, weirdo, I wish Werdum turned his corpse into a fucking hand puppet when he got churpy with him. That and the whole “where is your kid” bull shit he pulled on the show. Let him wear some sunglasses in the dark indoors and trip over some more wires, fuck himself up kicking metal poles, or whatever other stupid shit he’s got planned for himself. I will say he does have a lot of heart when he fights but I won’t get tired of watching him get beat up

6 Likes

If he loses I will cry.

2 Likes

For you you compadre I will have sympathy, for him I will have none. Did I sound tough when I said that? I imagined myself sounding pretty tough…

5 Likes

You sound like a virgin.

3 Likes

I hate this fight. T Ferg should be fighting like Diego Ferriera or Cowboy Cerrone. This is just set up for Chandler to look good. And it makes me lose respect for Chandler. Of all the guys to fight, you choose a 38 year old on a 4 or 5 fight loosing streak? Fuck you. Chandler. I see who you are now. I also saw that once the fight started, and you realized Gathje was the better fighter, you quit trying to win the fight and just tried to have a fan pleasing fight to preserve your ego.
Youll never hold the belt. And with the help of Jesus, Tony Ferguson may be the best fighter you ever beat in the UFC.
Fuck you.
War Tony.

5 Likes

Truth!

Well said and it irritated the fuck out of me when Chandler started calling for this fight and trying to justify it by saying it would make a great fight…yeah for your bitch ass. Idk MC reminds me of one of those fake ass christians that is always doing something to better others not his self of course. He’s full of shit imo

3 Likes

Im not gonna argue he wasnt admired, but i think its undisputable that he played it safe after the serra fight and fans became disinterested in his fights. Ferg wants the secure win, and i dont blame him; but playing it safe doesnt win fans and it doesnt garner interest

First. it’s damn hard to imagine the wild unpredictable Tony “playing it safe”. And Chandler is no wrestling slouch! He won’t be a passive victim to a lay’n’pray bout!

Two, Tony has a name and so many exciting bouts, and with the way UFC deals with losses, with 3 in a row, Ferguson HAS to win. So sacrificing excitement for a sure win would make sense at this point of his career, but in this case, with Chandler as the opponent, I just don’t see it happening, if that’s even really what he would want to do.

Is that you Colby? Hows the toof?

1 Like

A Mexican threatened to shoot me outside crazy tony old gym on Ventura avenue

1 Like

Chandler is gonna starch him

1 Like

YUP This