“ I Don’t Want to Lose Again ” - TFerg

Chandlers a very good wrestler .Should be a good fight.Id favor Chandler slighty because Ferguson hasnt won in a while

1 Like

You might be right but I’ll be rooting for crazy tony. He was asshoe on tuf but since then morphed into and awesome dancing fighting machine. He got waaaaay better than I thought he would.

1 Like

Skidding lightweights Chandler and Ferguson square off on the UFC 274 pay-per-view main card at Footprint Center in Phoenix, where UFC president Dana White says a loss for either man won’t dictate their future with the company.

“You’re still talking about No. 5 vs. No. 7 in the nastiest division in the sport,” White told The Underground. “So if you look at who they’ve lost to, it’s all the best in the world. These guys always bring it. They always come to fight. Nobody’s fighting for their life in this one.”

Chandler (22-7 MMA, 1-2 UFC) burst onto the UFC scene with a first-round knockout win over Dan Hooker in January 2021, which immediately earned him a title shot. However, the former Bellator champion fell short against Charles Oliveira for the lightweight title at UFC 262, followed by another setback to Justin Gaethje at UFC 268 in MMA Junkie’s 2021 Fight of the Year.
Ferguson (25-6 MMA, 15-4 UFC), on the other hand, went from a 12-fight winning streak, including capturing the interim lightweight title in October 2017, to three straight lopsided losses to Gaethje, Oliveira, and most recently Beneil Dariush at UFC 262.

On the contrary, White says the loser of the PPV main card opener between Donald Cerrone (36-16 MMA, 23-13 UFC) and Joe Lauzon (28-15 MMA, 15-12 UFC) should consider hanging it up. Lauzon has lost three of his past four, whereas Cerrone is winless in his past six bouts.

“They’re a different story,” White said. “That one should be the loser probably packs it up and rides off into the sunset. That I would agree with.”

Win first
Fans second
All day

1 Like

L

If you ask Tony, he’d have it no other way.
That’s why people love him

1 Like

Hes too tough for his own good. The promotion should care more about the guy and take care of him a bit considering whats happened in his life these past few years.

3 Likes

Same I never root for that retard

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/7pmlgl/every_single_ppv_listed_in_order_of_buyrate/

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

This fight is very interesting to me.

I can’t recall off the top of my head another fight in UFC history that has had a guy on a 2 fight loss streak vs a guy on a 3 fight loss streak yet they are still Ranked near the Top of Division Ranked #5 and #7 respectively.

The Reputation Fight

1 Like

This. He’s going to get hurt in this fight.

1 Like

LOL Both safe , they can make it Dana , without UFC

He just needs to survive Chandlers “Belfort steroid blast” for the first 7 minutes. Chandler will gas out and be useless halfway through the second.

2 Likes

Ferg’s biggest issue imo is that he doesn’t have someone running his camp.

2 Likes

“Duh!” - everyone

I’ll always root for “Where’s your kid at” regardless of his personality because of his exciting style.

I hope his dedication to wrestling helps get his opponent to the mat where his dynamic ground game can take over.