“ I Don’t Want to Lose Again ” - TFerg

Didnt tony brag about hurting one of his students training for beniel? I like tony as a fighter. He brings it or goes out on his shield and i respect that but some of the things he does and says out the cage are against my values in a person.

Its not like Chandlers on some rising streak destroying everybody. 2 of the people who beat ferg also beat chandler. Both are aging beast with something to prove not only to us but to themselves. This should be a decent fight but i think tony has maybe lost half a step more thN than chandler at this point and i see chandler maybe cracking tony chin like he did pitbull. Id love to see tony submit him but that is highly unlikely

1 Like

Fucking weird interaction here with @JohnMorganMMA Tony takes life too seriously. Jeezus.

3 Likes

Another odd one- I used to be a big fan of Tony but he’s playing himself or has serious brain damage at this point.

He very likely dodged a few bullets regarding the domestic violence allegations with he and his wife.

Chandler a pretty heavy favorite:

yawn

Who is the ref? Cuz chandler will put a beating

Telling people what they should think is funny is douche bag arrogance. The more i listen from tony the more my heart goes with chandler in this fight. Come on ferg. Dont be a safe space type.

1 Like

Hes such a tool…

Tony too

1 Like

But hes kind of our tool. Kinda…

2 Likes

id like to see them have a wrestling match prior or after the fight.

1 Like

Why would you wish that on John Morgan buddy?

That was pretty weird and over sensitive for someone like him.

Tony you can’t say something funny and get upset when people laugh.

Dana White Privelege is a great line that he came up with and it is not going anywhere anytime soon

2 Likes

for years ive been saying ferg vs nate makes sense

3 Likes

100%. It’s a great style match up and would be a great fight with entertaining promotion.

But instead they want to Fuck Nate Diaz with the worst possible match ups. It’s wild that they are using Nate, a natural unranked LW who has been on the sidelines and wanting out of his contract for years… as the Literal Path to the WELTERWEIGHT TITLE… First it was Masvidal then he got it after Nate.
Then it was Leon Edwards and he is getting it after Nate.

Then they want Nate who wants out to fight #3 Khamzat so he can go on to fight for the WW Title after?

They can go Fuck themselves. Hopefully Nate makes that 3rd Conor at the time of his choosing and dangles that like a carrot in front of them.

1 Like

Yes. Its all about Nate. This is just s najor conspiracy to fuck him over.

I remember when Nate fans were upset he wasnt getting main event fights against top guys, because Dana said he didnt “move the needle”. Now theyre complaining about how he gets main event fights against top guys like its a conspiracy. Lol!

You act like Nate has no chance and everyone knows Khamzat will beat him no matter what. If Nate is that broken where he has no chance of a win then he shouldnt be fighting anyway.

Can you make any logical argument why the Road to the WW Title for Masvidal, Leon Edwards, and now potentially Khamzat is to go through an unranked Nate Diaz?

me either t furg

1 Like

Masvidal got a title shot on a weeks notice as a last second replacement 8 month after beating Diaz.

Leon has never fought for the title so thats a lie.

Khamzat doesnt even have a match signed with Nate so thats a lie.

Theres your logical argument.