I don't enjoy Brazillian fans

There were some great back and forth action last night in brazil but you wouldn't have noticed it if you were listening to the crowd. These guys are so biased they don't even cheer for a knockout just because it's their countrymen. This is a sport after all and not a match to the death, it's okay to cheer great action even it's for a martial artist outside of brazil. If I wasn't Brazilian i would boycott the shot out of fighting in that country for the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

They're pretty quick to boo as well. I guess that's the same for most crowds tho! Phone Post 3.0

Well you have to understand that in America, this is a country entirely founded in immigration whereas Brazil isn't as much. So they're not as comfortable being unbiased as an American fan might be. It's similar to you cheering for an awesome touchdown pass from the opposing team while you're at a home game.

SickEyeDiaz - They're pretty quick to boo as well. I guess that's the same for most crowds tho! Phone Post 3.0
No even the worst U.S. crowd is better than the best Brazilian crowd IMO. Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh - Well you have to understand that in America, this is a country entirely founded in immigration whereas Brazil isn't as much. So they're not as comfortable being unbiased as an American fan might be. It's similar to you cheering for an awesome touchdown pass from the opposing team while you're at a home game.
Have you seen the crowd in Japan, England, Australia ? Even those hooligans knew how to cheer when it was time. Phone Post 3.0

bjj red belt - Agreed but Americans scream "USA, USA!" even when an American is fighting a fucking Canadian.

Can you tell the diff between an American and a Canadian? Because I can't, and I'm American. Phone Post
That's country pride, I wouldn't mind hearing brazil! But those guys chant "you're gonna die" and laugh and chant at fighters even after they win, terrible. Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed - 
KidPittsburgh - Well you have to understand that in America, this is a country entirely founded in immigration whereas Brazil isn't as much. So they're not as comfortable being unbiased as an American fan might be. It's similar to you cheering for an awesome touchdown pass from the opposing team while you're at a home game.
Have you seen the crowd in Japan, England, Australia ? Even those hooligans knew how to cheer when it was time. Phone Post 3.0

Point taken, but that's the Brazil factor, though. Those people fucking love their country and I understand completely if they don't want to cheer for someone beating the shit out of their countryman. I get it. Personally, I like their attitude toward it. I do appreciate a good fan who cheers regardless, their loyality is next to none.

Just as bad as dumb American fans booing everytime the fight goes to the ground or things get a little to technical for them. Phone Post

KidPittsburgh - Well you have to understand that in America, this is a country entirely founded in immigration whereas Brazil isn't as much. So they're not as comfortable being unbiased as an American fan might be. It's similar to you cheering for an awesome touchdown pass from the opposing team while you're at a home game.

Yes, Brazil was the only place where the Spanish Conquistadors and Portuguese explorers came in contact with the ancient and homogenous Brazo race.

In fact, no immigration happened to brazil in 500 years since it was already full.

Gracies being scottish? Hogwash!
Machida of Japanese decendancy? Shennanigans!

</stupid>

Here's a novel thing for you. Maybe the US is the only country where its citizens habitually identify themselves as being from another nationality, despite being 3 or more generation Americans themselves.

Can it be that brazilians really love Brazil?

You just explained it better than I did, is all.

Brazilian fans = WWF fans

bjj red belt - 
MartialArtsMixed -
bjj red belt - Agreed but Americans scream "USA, USA!" even when an American is fighting a fucking Canadian.

Can you tell the diff between an American and a Canadian? Because I can't, and I'm American. Phone Post
That's country pride, I wouldn't mind hearing brazil! But those guys chant "you're gonna die" and laugh and chant at fighters even after they win, terrible. Phone Post 3.0

I know. It's mostly due to lack of education, honestly. Brazil is a country where both the income and education gap among its citizens are huge. Phone Post

and they still play in the mud

SecretSeraphim - I love it when they lose at home. Phone Post 3.0

me too

Brazilian fans are annoying. I agree. They are never keen to cheer or acknowledge foreign fighters. I actually enjoyed watching the Brazilian guys lose, just to shut the fucking fans up.

Everyone is a little biased to hometown fighters - but Brazilians are by far the worst.

maybe Chael wasn't exageratting afterall! 

boooing every non-brazilian sucks

Yep, pretty bad. I'll take USA chants over silence and going fucking bananas when a brazilian throws a headkick that doesn't land.

Leck Brosnar - Yep, pretty bad. I'll take USA chants over silence and going fucking bananas when a brazilian throws a headkick that doesn't land.

Well I'm guessing anyone from USA would.

Phil999 - 
Leck Brosnar - Yep, pretty bad. I'll take USA chants over silence and going fucking bananas when a brazilian throws a headkick that doesn't land.

Well I'm guessing anyone from USA would.

I'm not from the states but OK.

I thought the crowd was pretty tame for Brazil. You could hear applause after the Trinaldo and Benavidez fight. Crowd showing appreciation even if the local lost. Phone Post